[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
looking for next smarphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: RMSgotCancer.jpg (101 KB, 510x474) Image search: [Google]
RMSgotCancer.jpg
101 KB, 510x474
what's the coolest smarphone right now (or coming out within the next 2-3 months) for around $200?

screen quality would be a priority for me
>>
Is there something much better coming up than Moto G 3rd generation?
>>
What's /g/'s opinion about Project Ara?
>>
File: foldablesmartphone.jpg (49 KB, 790x432) Image search: [Google]
foldablesmartphone.jpg
49 KB, 790x432
>>
>>52083563
There's a smartphone general, /spg/ for this stuff

>>52083669
Memetastic dream that'll probably never centre to fruition
You'd probably already know if you were in /spg/
>>
>>52084520
> Memetastic dream that'll probably never centre to fruition

but isn't the googles behind it?
explain is a few words why it'll never centre to fruition, if you can
>>
>>52084715
I meant come to fruition, phone keyboard

Go to the smartphone thread (with the OP image of the giant camera/phone that fails on both counts) and stop shitting up /g/
>>
>>52084935
> Go to the smartphone thread (with the OP image of the giant camera/phone that fails on both counts)
what the fuck

>can't answer the questio
>engages in autist compartmentalization
>>
>>52084963
Literally just search for "smartphone" on g

Saged
>>
>>52083563
>coolest
iPhone 6s
>>
>>52084935
>stop shitting up /g/
if this is shitting up then what is (almost) everything else?

you just hate smartphone tech because you're a basement dwelling autist
>>
>>52085043
apple software products go against common sense and human consumer freedom, no matter how pioneering and advanced their hardware is
>>
>>52083611
I got this one (Moto G 3rd gen) as a replacement for my Samsung Gio, it's a great phone so far!
>>
>>52085068
and who gives a shit about that?
it's just a fuckin smartphone
>>
>>52085088
I give a shit because the company behind itunes should go out of business
>>
>>52085050
>because other people are shitting up /g/ I have the right to make it worse

I like smartphones, I follow smartphone news, but I don't like people making separate threads for exactly the same thing other people are talking about

Saged again
>>
>>52085175
you just said yourself that the "official" unrecognizable "smartphone thread" was shit

besides, what have been discussed yesterday is not relevant to today on an imageboard. and thanks for bumping this thread.
>>
How can I put win10 on an android phone?
>>
>>52085209
Your reading comprehension a shit
I said the camera/phone fails on both counts
I never used the word official

Everything discussed here is perfect smartphone thread material
If anything, posting in the general would get you better replies because there are more people in there, and they're there to talk about smartphones

Now I'm ignoring this thread, as I should have done a long time ago
>>
>>52085306
again, thanks for the bump, now centre to fruition, autist.
>>
>>52085235
You cant
>>
>>52085235
why?
>>
>>52083669
~Ara ara
>>
>>52087056
u wot m8?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.