[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i hack vending machines?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: vending-machine2-600x480.jpg (110 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
vending-machine2-600x480.jpg
110 KB, 600x480
>>
File: 3333.jpg (78 KB, 700x684) Image search: [Google]
3333.jpg
78 KB, 700x684
>>52082342
>>
>>52082342
Install gentoo on it
>>
Whatever you do, don't fucking pour salt water into it. Some dickhead did it to mine.
>>
>>52082364
fo real ?
>>
>>52082342
>claim your item is stuck
>accidentally kick the front in while trying to un-jam it
>"whoops lol"
>grab some stuff and walk out
>>
>>52082342
Hire a bulldozer, crash through shop windows, lift up vending machine, take back to secret base of crime, smash open with crow bar, take drinks and cash, fuck up lock, install magnets on door to keep closed, take machine back to shop, from now on you simply pull door open for free cola and cash.
>>
>>52082342
Make a gui using visual basic
>>
>>52082342
Install gentoo.
>>
>>52082342
>Uninstall Linux
>Install Windows 10
>Double press "open machine door"
>???????
>Profit
>>
>>52082416
Don't do this it makes mustard gas
>>
>>52082612

That's rather...elaborate.
>>
>>52082638
Sick reference bro
>>
>>52082416
Lol it's bs. As someone who filled soda machines the access panel where you can change shit is inside the machine.
>>
Up up down down b a 1
>>
>>52083423
>Lol it's bs
>As someone who filled soda machines

You get to say that if you wrote software for this very machine and only then.

Who gives a fuck what someone who fills machines think about it?
>>
Steal it with a pallet truck, then hack it with a crowbar.
>>
>>52082342

Attach a dollar bill to any string-like material and pull it out once you are credited and repeat.
>>
>>52082416
I tried the code 4-2-3-1 or something when I was a kid
it gave access to some sort of control panel where apparently you could change the prices
neverthless I was too pussy to do anything and almost pissed in my pants when I saw some security guys inspecting the machine some minutes later
>>
>>52083813
>"We should make a vending machine that lets people access our profits and returns without needing to have official access to the inside of the machine" said Jim.
>Jim was fired and his wife left him for a nigger
>>
>>52083927
At my highschool we figured out how to get free snacks from an older vending machine (has a tall button to after inserting coins, very odd machine)

Anyways everyone started doing it and faculty caught on and had a big assembly meeting with all the students to tell us we were all stealing
>>
>>52083966
I always turned off the machine in our school. Made all items look sold out and had to be unplugged and plugged back in.

>be kid
>be in IT class
>suddenly, teacher goes away for a minute
>ohboiiherewego.mp3
>he storms back in
>"Anon! Did you turn off the machine again!"
>"No, sir, I did not. I was here all the time!"

I should teach this to the young kids, but it's more difficult to go there now.
>>
>>52084158
>being an autistic liar
>>
>>52084158
what a lying little shit
>>
with an axe
>>
File: vFCu3ke.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1052) Image search: [Google]
vFCu3ke.jpg
173 KB, 1080x1052
rob a bank and use the coins you get in it
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.