[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a shitload of issues with this cunt lately. Random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: Sony-Xperia-Z3-androidnios[1].jpg (97 KB, 620x319) Image search: [Google]
Sony-Xperia-Z3-androidnios[1].jpg
97 KB, 620x319
I'm having a shitload of issues with this cunt lately. Random reboots, apps crashing over and over until I manually reboot, home crashing and never restarting again, systemui crashing, weird system apps crashing, calls stopping, bluetooth not working properly.

Am I the only unlucky bastard who's having all of these issues with this device? Maybe mine it has some odd problem like corrupted nand or ram since factory reset doesn't help, after a few days I'm back having all of the aforementioned issues. Of course I have no root or weird mods going on, everything is stock.
>>
Literally every android device I've ever owned has done this after about 1 year of use.

Currently using a hand me down iPhone 5 until I can afford something better. I hate the interface on this fucking thing. Shame considering the size, shape, and screen are great.

Why can't these companies just make a proper mobile os
>>
>>52082395
Android is just pleb shit. Once you realize that adding 10 clock widgets and using your autismal minimal meme homescreen is not as ideal as having a stable system, iOS is just fine, in fact it's so fine you will never go back to plebdroid. Of course this is if you have to get shit done with your phone, if you use it as a toy then Android might be fine before it start to reboot on its own multiple times per day.
>>
>>52082329
Did you take a OTA recently? It may just be a software problem.
>>
>>52082453
I factory reseted it less than a month ago.
>>
>>52082451
The only apps I use are music apps like Pandora, the web browser, and occasionally Facebook. I don't rice it out with stupid shit, and if you're "getting your work done" with your phone and bragging about it, your job is clearly less important than your overinflated ego would lead you to believe.

In any case, android is significantly more comfortable to use. Always have a back, home, and menu button, and always have long press. Vs iOS that has nonsense swiping, rhythmic tapping, constantly changing menus, titles, icons, etc. it's as messy as those preview versions of Windows 10. How is nobody pointing out these massive flaws?
>>
>>52082570
I'd rather deal with that than having to factory reset my phone every month.
>>
>>52082476
Tried flashing another factory ROM?
>>
>>52082451
>gifted iPad
>use for a few minutes
>it sits in standby for a few days
>decide to play around with it
>home button completely unresponsive
>only solved with turning off the device and turning it back on again

I don't think you understand the definition of "stable" as applied to software first of all, and secondly, iOS is a pile of shit. Locked down, ugly, slow, unresponsive - pure garbage.
>>
>>52082578
Right. Which I've dealt with in the past with android phones.
But iOS is far from perfect.
I'm going to give windows phone a try. It has all the apps I'll ever need and I actually liked the live tile thing the last time i played with one. Plus Nokia is a god tier manufacturer
>>
>>52082451
You still a pleb even if you try not to act like one.
>>
>>52082329
Download EMMA and reinstall the firmware. I had to do the same on my c6603. It's an official Sony tool so it will not void your warranty either.
>>
>>52082329

Have Z3C and it is very stable.
>>
>>52082329
I have those issues every once in a wheel
>>
>>52082693
Not OP, but I can't install Emma because I'm on XP, and it requires a new version. Tried downloading an older version and it automatically updates to the new one, and then the new one refuses to run.
>>
>>52082329
I've got a Z3 compact. I've never had any problems with it. Are you still using the stock ROM, or have you replaced it with a custom one?
>>
>>52082329
>Am I the only unlucky bastard who's having all of these issues with this device?
yes
>>
>>52082329
>Am I the only unlucky bastard who's having all of these issues with this device?
yes.
I literally have the device rooted with the original firmware and have no issues. Also removed a bunch of shit like What's New
>>
>>52084206
Can you post a pic of your diagnostics? How long since you rebooted last?

By the way, lately sometimes I also have screen tearing while scrolling the homescreen or certain menus. Have you ever noticed that issue?
>>
>>52084531
1200 hours right now
>>
>>52084531
>>52084556
Also I use Nova launcher.
>>
>>52082611
Checked

And agree.... IPad owner here

Try to use pc companion op, restore from there
>>
File: running time.png (81 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
running time.png
81 KB, 720x1280
>>52084556
If you think I'm lying
>>
>>52084701
Holy fuck. I can't even get this PoS to run 10 days without rebooting at least once, or having all apps going apeshit.

By the way, why don't you get that firmware update?
>>
>>52084718
>By the way, why don't you get that firmware update?
Because I would need to pre-root it before flashing and I don't have time right now.
Automatic updates don't work with a modified firmware.
>>
>>52082451
>buying a phone that is made by chinks that kill themselfes because the work is so horrible
>apple makes them sign a non-suicide contract

go team appl!
>>
>>52082329
2.5 yo xperia zr here. no problems so far.
idk what the fuck you guys do with your phones to fuck them up that hard.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.