[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ultimate USB Microphone Showdown!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: USBMicrophones.png (946 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
USBMicrophones.png
946 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgBPFSjt0NU
>>
>>52080366
I don't have to watch the video to know that, just like always, the Yeti is gonna be labeled the best.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1600x5592) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1600x5592
Should we update the list?
>>
My HyperX Cloud II headset beats all of those and costs less ;)
>>
>>52081562
Do you think this is a motherfucking game?
>>
I have a blue yeti and its pretty good but the thing is huge and obnoxious looking
>>
>>52080366
Nice dubs but sadly USB microphones are shit when it comes to doing serious videos and voice overs don't believe me?
>YouTube.com/PhiberOptics
see how many videos have been ruined thanks to usb condenser microphones.
I'm seriously thinking about getting a ShureSM7B and a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Recording Audio Interface and seeing if I have any hope left before I end up putting up foam all over my walls after pulling my hair out because I pick up fan noise.
>>
>>52080659
thanks for that list. What's a good entry-level audio interface?
>>
>>52084088
>Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Is the cheapest I think you can get for XLR even then im not even sure if that really is a good audio interface I hear a lot of people talking about it on YouTube however they were the samefags that told people to go with a condenser mic.
>>
>>52081562
Triggered
>>
>>52084088
Scarlett solo is breddy gud
>>
>>52083726
If you're not singing, I recommend you get the pr40 or the re20 over the sm7b. The Heil and re20 are better for speaking than the sm7b. It's still very good for it, mind you, but the other two have highly recognizable "broadcast tones" that will cause people to subconsciously place your audio in the "professional" category, because they'll recognize the tone from radio and TV.

Its kind of weird, actually, but you probably do it, too.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.