[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start looking into VPN's for the first time because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1439693934873.png (637 KB, 1250x1008) Image search: [Google]
1439693934873.png
637 KB, 1250x1008
>start looking into VPN's for the first time because kikes are rubbing their dicks against my neck
>all of them are either shit, US based, or expensive as fuck, or simply sketchy

why is privacy so hard

i just want to live in a world free from kikes

im writing this while im not on a vpn

im on a watchlist now

how do I into VPN's?
>>
File: 1426453968649.jpg (182 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1426453968649.jpg
182 KB, 501x585
>>52079559
>wants to be free off spying
>wants to buy kike vpn
>>
>>52079629
what are the alternatives kike expert anon
>>
hi mate. go with airvpn, they're good and stuff.
>>
>>52079629
I don't think everything that costs money is kikey. I mean, I'd like a post-scarcity utopia as much as the next guy, but we're far from having that anytime soon.
>>
Privacy? You want privacy?

Not sure how a VPN being US based makes it worse. Foreign VPNs are just as vulnerable dude.
>>
it depends, you should only do very private things via a VPN but it will be extremely slow.

your normal activities you should probably just resign to using isp/windows or whatever it is you use...you will probably get tracked and it isn't really a big deal.

if you want ultimate inpenetrable privacy then use VPN + whoonix in VM and Qubes or alternatively VPN + tails....whoonix is probably the most secure though but thats really full on tinfoil and you should be careful about what VPN you use...
>>
>>52079683
kikes have the biggest reach in the US

wont be bothered to strongarm foreign companies into giving up customer information

>>52079690
I just want to make it so my ISP cant see what Im doing and shit man. And I want to torrent without getting barked at.

>>52079655
yeah they are the best option i've found so far. Will probably go with them
>>
The correct solution is AirVPN
>>
>kikes are rubbing their dicks against my neck

Care to explain what that means and how, friend?
>>
I've had good experience with PrivateInternetAccess.
Currently on the 1-year plan, can't really complain about anything. Supposedly they don't keep any logs.
>>
>>52079855
>>wont be bothered to strongarm foreign companies into giving up customer information
Yeah they will.
Problem is, they have no arm to strong VPNs with wherever.
Any VPN service that has a customer's details get given to some kikes is a VPN service that will immediately lose most of its business.
>>
>>52080007
>US based
>Supposedly they don't keep any log
>supposedly

>>52080013
nah
>>
>>52080503
It's always >supposedly unless you literally run it yourself.

Also, you can just use non-US relays.
>>
"VPN services" are for chumps. Rent a VPS in a favorable jurisdiction and set up ipsec or OpenVPN yourself.
>>
>>52080503
>nah
Yeah.

Someone on the internet going "I used VPN X and got sued by so and so" means VPN x will not remain in business very long.
The VPN space is crazy competitive.
>>
>>52079901
I've been looking into it, is airVPN as good as people say? I'm in Australia.
>>
>>52081074
Extremely problematic attitudes towards Semites in this thread.
>>
softether vpn please dont pay for one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.