[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Stallman become such an alpha?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: 1450945425438.jpg (58 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1450945425438.jpg
58 KB, 960x640
How did Stallman become such an alpha?
>>
>>52075808
Eternally thugstas die,
Will I die of murda now?
East ninety nine follow me grind
And all descending that body underground, way down
Me ride and everyone dies,
And I, rolling wid my killas,
And all ah my, thuggish ruggish niggas no lie,
Druggin' up bloody mo victims get 'em get 'em
That'll be little Ripsta, sinister
Kill y'all, put 'em in the river,
Bodies shiver, FUCK that nigga
Hit 'em up inside, minds be blowin' I'm dumpin'
Remember me spray 'em slay 'em guage 'em layin 'em
All up off inna the coffin,
Ready to fade 'em,
To buck or to shoot wid the twelve guage eruptions,
Creep out your seat would ya we come to stay
Found out none of my niggas was bluffing,
For the love of the murda man the murda game
The same but a bang bang bang,
Can't resist to bump you now pow run 'em all off
St Clair stays, down for the murda mo
Oh no, ho when a thugsta, stroll
Forty fours still pointed at the po-pos
Stop 'em drop 'em numb those 'til out cold they froze,
You know, nigga we can't be bluffing
We bannnggg insane,
When I put one to your temple,
Mo murda then blow out ya brain
>>
I'm betting her face is completely fucked, she's most likely a crack whore or some other degenerate that whores herself to this fat shitbag because it's slightly better than living on the streets.

Also, he looks like he's pregnant with how fucking fat he is and he looks like a disgusting hobo.

Sent from my iPad.
>>
>>52075884
I'm betting your face is completely fucked, you're most likely a cocksucker or some other degenerate that whores himself to fat shitbags because it's slightly better than living on the streets.

Also, you look like you're pregnant with semen, you fucking fat and you look like a disgusting hobo.

Sent from my Jolla phone.
>>
>>52075884
She's a musician.
>>
>>52075884
>thinking this qt has a fucked face
and this is at her most casual
>>
This has been posted before, that is obviously not RMS.
>>
>>52076044
That face is pretty fucked.
>>
File: Wa3GOLKa.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Wa3GOLKa.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>52076108
I wonder what her petite, Scottish vagina smells like?
>>
>>52076052
This is 4chan. You're going to see it a million more times and each time, it will be debunked and nobody will care and will actually ignore it.
>>
>>52076130
Stallman is doing kinky stuff with this girl??? no fucking way O.O
>>
>>52076130
Stallman is not fucking chvrches girl 0_o
>>
Stallman is going to be a father pretty soon.
>>
File: giphy.gif (993 KB, 320x265) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
993 KB, 320x265
>>52076130
kek, I'm surprised she doesn't get lost in his pregnant belly.
>>
>>52076207
I'd think she would die in childbirth given her tiny size and the massive size of his gentoo spawn.
>>52076044
>>
>>52076207
mother
>>
>>52076604
kek
>>
RMS was always pretty based senpai
Ignore the haters making fun of his small idiosyncrasies. He has led the life he wanted and enjoys himself. Definitely alpha in my books
>>
File: copypasta01.jpg (53 KB, 400x236) Image search: [Google]
copypasta01.jpg
53 KB, 400x236
>>52075808
https://rbt.asia/g/thread/S52039409
>>
Can anyone get me up to speed on who this girl is?
>>
>>52077909
>Mayberry is the founder of a feminist collective in Glasgow called TYCI.[13] Her ongoing work with the organisation includes written contributions to the online magazine and blog, and she can be heard regularly on TYCI podcasts and their monthly radio show presented by Subcity Radio.
>>
Do you think he eats pussy as well as he eats toejam?
>>
>>52077986
so... she is an unfuckable qt. She has to be a delight to be around spouting feminist bullshit all the time, only an autist like Stallman could be around and not be phased.
>>
>>52076130
isn't that the dork that posts about how she uses LUA or some shit
>>
i didn't know stallman was into traps
>>
He's ridiculously smart. Literally any path of study was open to him as a young man. But he was too pure to focus on acquiring shekels like a lesser man may have. He dedicated himself to an issue which he believes will improve the world.

He's so autistic that he's come full circle and is alpha - he does exactly what he likes without giving a fuck and he refuses to take the least bit of bullshit from anyone.
>>
>>52075808
>implying he would even use a touch screen phone
Fucking come on
>>
>>52078241
i need this
if this is true she is literally waifu of all time
>>
>>52076044
jesus christ what is that
>>
>>52078791
stunning perfection
>>
>>52075884
>Sent from my iPad
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.