[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For the problem solvers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
K so I got this fisheye camera and I have an iphone4 but the fisheye is to thin to clip onto the iPhone because it's actually for an iPhone5 and it didn't tell me that when I got it off the internet so do you guys have any solutions to get it to fit should I just saw it in half and blue tak it onto the camera
That seems to be the solution but is like to avoid that if possible can take more pics of it if need
Oh and it's made of plastic if that helps
>>
>>52073967
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Return it and get your money back. Don't fucking glue it.
>>
buy a better phone. 4's are like 10 years old now
>>
>>52074005
or OR buy a dsrl as they are dirt fucking cheap these days.
>>
>>52074003
I said blueback it and can't it's already done deal I got someone else to buy it through there account for a weed pipe
>>
>>52074037
probably this.
you can get a 500d for cheap as fuck and even 750s are like 400ish
>>
>>52074037
I've wanted an iphone five since ever that is good enough for me don't like the newer ones but that don't solve my problem
What is a dsrl I've heard of that as we'll?
>>
>>52074067
It's also a macro lens on the other side as well as fisheye, so I'd be cutting it and using both sides blurt align them on the phone when I need each bit
>>
>>52074088
Blue tacking*
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 616x708) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 616x708
Saw it in half and make it longer by welding plastic over the top.

And here's the tricky part.
Get some plastic that looks like the plastic used on your fisheye lens.

Get some acetone (nail polish remover) and sandwich it between the pieces of plastic.
Congrats, you welded it together.

Now tremble and despair because your shitty lens probably isn't going to go all the way down to the camera anyway.
>>
File: th.jpg (8 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
8 KB, 300x196
>>52074067
digital single lens reflex
>>>/p/ is probably the best place to get more info, but you can buy body + lens for $399. Body only goes for less.
>>
>>52074127
>girlfriend has nail polish in the house Only problem is finding the same plastic yeah, hmm.

Great solution thanks turd!

And it will fit down to the camera because if I take the back off the phone it fits but I want it to work without the back off.
>>
Try to use punctuation.
>>
>>52074067
dslr is a reflex, those big cameras photographers use, don't listen to these guys, don't buy one. return the thing and buy a new one, they can't be too pricy i guess
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 704x960
>>52074228
It's all good, that solution is enough I want to fix it myself. And it is cheap £6 for tow of these and I've already got some really good shots with the back off.
For example my cats eye.
>>
>>52074284
Two*
>>
File: 1365057744923.png (56 KB, 800x815) Image search: [Google]
1365057744923.png
56 KB, 800x815
>>52074203
>this guy doesn't have mountains of cheap Chinese shit due to his consumerist habit
You have ABS plastic that you're not using somewhere in your house. I guarantee it.

>turd
Fuck you too, pal.
>>
Cut the middle piece off to make each half fit flush on the phone. Loop a rubber band around the phone to hold on the half you want to use.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 720x960
Got a leaf too.
Put a torch behind it for the lighting to shine through.
>>
>>52074309
Rubber band sounds even better if I can't manage to get the right kind of plastic that will melt with nail polish remover.
>>
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 704x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 704x960
Here's some sugar laying on a blue phone case I got also.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.