[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
VPN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1449341075622.jpg (2 MB, 3391x2360) Image search: [Google]
1449341075622.jpg
2 MB, 3391x2360
What's a good vpn? I only used PIA but that was only for one month.

I can get a year of PIA for about $30 right now. Is it really that bad? Any other suggestions for VPNs?

I went to the sticky but there wasn't any suggested vpns
>>
>>52068837
>using a vpn based in the US
>not expecting hoards of nigger dicks to ravage your anus when you get busted doing whatever you do

Get a vpn based in a country with relaxed internet laws. NordVPN is good, same with mullvad (ive heard) and anonine
>>
>>52068837
op i'm in the same boat. every month i had pia i just told myself "oh i'll cancel next month"

i use vpns too much to not buy a yearly subscription. i am probably ditching pia and getting mullvad. based in europe, good security and privacy. desktop/mobile clients. i think it's what i'm going to use.
>>
>>52068837
I'm using Cactus because they were the cheapest month-to-month option that still looked decent. You have to choose a package when you sign up; I went for Liberty which is in NL and is the only one that allows torrents.

I must stress that mine is a low-security use case. I'm only using it to make sure I'm not low-hanging fruit for the copyright trolls.
>>
Perfect Privacy or AirVPN are one of the best
>>
morons think they won't go to jail for torrenting if they use it

it's a fucking meme
>>
>>52068837
i like pia but im in canada so yea
>>
>>52069739
It isn't a meme you fucking faggot, it works.
>>
>>52073600
ok vpn-salesdrone

don't get your panties in a bunch

muh ip-based litigation
muh infosex
muh idkwtfthisisreallyabout

you must be one of those 17 year old hicks that installed gentoo
>>
I use expressvpn great but doesn't allow more than like 2 connections lol.
In Aus, so the latency choice is super important.
>>
>>52068837

hope you get caught for being a retarded noob who has to ask what vpn to use instead of doing his/her own research

the fbi will straighten you out
>>
>>52073631
You in the USA, right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.