[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do people truly hate Apple products themselves or is it the annoying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
Do people truly hate Apple products themselves or is it the annoying hipsters usually seen with them? Outside of Apple watch they seem to do a pretty good job...

IPhone: Blows android/windows phone/blackberry away.

IPod: Revolutionized the digital music industry.

Imac/macbook: More secure than windows and better fit for the more artistic types of people only downside is not as customizable and doesn't have same quality games as PC.

Apple fanboys: Annoying douchebags and rich girls who use apple products and Starbucks coffee cups as their fashion accessories.

Windows fanboys: The common everyday person

You can't fault Apple for their products unless you are a gamer.
>>
sage in all fields
>>
>>52067155
Is that a reference to former NFL quarterback sage rosenfeilds?
>>
File: 1451141337349.jpg (45 KB, 716x717) Image search: [Google]
1451141337349.jpg
45 KB, 716x717
>>52067155
>mfw sage doesn't exist anymore and you actually just bumped the thread
>>
people are usually butthurt about apple because of fox and grapes
>>
>>52067392
Sage goes in all fields bruh
>>
>>52067446
Ok i get the reference to former NBA player Rick Fox but who is "grapes"?
>>
>>52067446
Are you in Uganda or something?
>>
>>52067025
>claims iPhone blows away Android phones
>iPhone can't download files off web
>iphone can't torrent
>iphone can't set custom ringtone
>iphone can't download illegal music without computer
>iphone has 12mp camera when Android phones have higher mp and better sensors
>>
>>52068707
Forgot that the ideas for apple watch were stolen from absurd Android wear and pebble
>>
>IPhone: Blows android/windows phone/blackberry away.
No

>IPod: Revolutionized the digital music industry.
No but it does print money since it's been designed for the dumbs

>Imac/macbook: More secure than windows and better fit for the more artistic types of people only downside is not as customizable and doesn't have same quality games as PC.
Nonsensical

>Apple fanboys: Annoying douchebags and rich girls who use apple products and Starbucks coffee cups as their fashion accessories.
Some definitely are

>Windows fanboys: The common everyday person
Oh fuck no
>>
>>52067155
sage this mother fucking thread. no more Apple discussion. Apple is not technology, take it to /soc/ or /r9k/.
>>
>>52067446
no, its the attitude of people like you who think they are socially superior to others because you own and overpriced toy.

stupid people are always conceited and self-absorbed, i expected nothing less from you.
>>
>>52068707
That's funny my 5s does all of what you say iPhones can't
>>
>>52068816
If you don't like a discussion don't go to it there are 20 threads created each minute. I don't go to discussions I don't like and complain
>>
>>52069085
I've had a 5s you can't do what I just said
>>
Apple is mainstream now so /g/ doesn't like it
>be /g/
>love Apple back before it went mainstream with the iPod
>love the old artisanal thinkpads from back before they sold out to lenovo
>like fountain pens because "the feeling" is better
>insist on mechanical everything (watches, keyboards, etc...) because "~the experience~" is superior
>ask them about tools for shaving - either beard, safety razor, or straight edge like an old time barber shop

this board is basically a caricature of what hipsters would say and do if they were obsessed with technology.
>>
>>52069085
I've just got the 6s for Christmas, I can't do any of that
>>
>>52067155
Glad to see this making a comeback. Removing public saging was an awful decision
>>
>>52069107
How fucking new are you holy shit get the FUCK off this site.

I blame Floens for the downfall of /g/. Making it the default board for cancerfucks was easily the worst idea any human on this board has had.
>>
>>52067025
>IPod: Revolutionized the digital music industry.

That would be the Diamond Rio. By the time the iPod came along Diamond MM had fought and won a lawsuit brought by the the RIAA over the Rio. That decision revolutionized the industry. Had it not been for that, there wouldn't have been an iPod in the first place.
>>
>>52069232
No you get the fuck off this site its elitist troll assholes like you that ruin every board.
>>
>>52069181
Just because you got a 6s when you wanted a galaxy and refused to actually try out your new phone doesn't make your lies true.
>>
>>52069264
Apple didn't invent it but they perfected it
>>
>>52067025
>iphone
meh tier, good for normies, overpriced tho
>iPod
same
>macbook
nice laptop, good build quality, overpriced and seems to overheat after several years
>iMac
literally a joke
>apple fanboys
faggots
>windows fanboys
neckbeard manchildren

ftfy op
>>
>>52069321
not him, but it's more like they made it marketable. it's slightly different from claiming that it got perfected, but it's important to be careful with wording or fanatical zealots will pounce on you and insist that apple is faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from perfect, but in fact satan and all this other crazy mouth-foaming shit
>>
>>52067392
newfag
>>
>>52069282
If you want a hugfest fuck off back to Reddit. I don't intend to be le edgy fedora man but fucking hell
>wahh y u complain in my thread :'(((

It's fucking 4chan. Has been, is, and will be, a site that will not come up to you and fucking give you a trophy for everything you do. Christ. People have the right to bitch if your thread is shit and you're a normie retard.

/g/ doesn't have (good) mods or janitors. It's up to us to self moderate.
>>
>>52069347
your dumbass posts are more annoying than posts like the OP
>>
>>52069345
I'm "a newfag" but have been on 4 and 8 Chan since 2012. fail
>>
>>52067428
Wait, what? Prove this.
>>
>>52069423
Did the latter even exist then? I thought it was created in light of all the /v/ fags wanting a place where they can bitch about women.
>>
>>52069347
It's not that I'm against criticism but your criticism isn't constructive its just trolling and ameture trolling at that. Saying Apple a computer company isn't tech related is inane.
>>
>>52069436
I was on 4chan since summer 2012 been with 8 since its launch used to also frequent 7 until I got sick of the furry fags.
>>
>>52067025
The iPhone has some neat hardware, I'll give it that. iOS on the other hand is a toy OS. Android, despite being less optimized and clunky as shit at times, at least feels like a real OS. I mean really, what sort of garbage OS doesn't even let you directly access its filesystem?

OS X is clunky as shit. It's worse for programming than Linux, and it's worse for entertainment than Windows. UX retards are basically the only people for whom OS X has a distinct advantage. The iMac and rMBP have some nice hardware, but it's still overpriced. Plus the keyboards have gone to shit ever since Apple embraced the hurrdurr thin laptop meme.

Anyway, the iPod Classic is, and was, a great piece of hardware. A shame Apple axed basically its best product to date.
>>
>>52067025
I don't like, note how I didn't say hate, Apple products because they're made to be usable by anyone. Apple's target audience is everyone, they're product is specifically made so even a two year old can use it, it's great that they pulled it off but I don't need, or want, that kind of hand holding. Not to mention that a hefty portion of what you pay for one of their products is to cover advertising and not the product itself.
>>
>>52067025
I don't like Apple and I hate every kind of fanboy.

There is no best from an objective point of view. And I don't care about someones subjective opinion.

I don't want to jailbreak my phone and lose warranty to use cracked apps nor want to forced to use itunes for copying music on my phone... so droid is the best FOR ME. I literally never had any issues with my N5.
>>
>>52067025
> Imac/macbook: More secure than windows
It's like saying "Core i7 is better than Linux". Apples and oranges.
>>
i hate overpaying for proprietary unix(tm) ( meme ) encased in glossy plastic that takes .50 to manufacture

yeah
>>
>>52069525
Actually Macs are not made for everyone your thinking of windows Macs are notorious for frying the brains of the computer illiterate.
>>
>>52067025
thread filtered ;^)
>>
>>52069734
being autistic must have been really challenging before thread filtering became available.
>>
>>52067025
Incredibly expensive and I do not like the company's marketing and engineering philosophy they always say that they are good because they are apple while the most special features are not really a big thing for me. They gate themself into their apple design philosophy and threw away the form follows function aspect. I can not fix around in my hardware which I would like to be able to.

> design philosophy irreparable for consumer imo this should be illegal

> Mac you overpay 600 bucks for your device Erich are 60 work hours for me as student atm in 60 hours i can fix whatever i want on my system maybe this changes when I am done with uni.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.