[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My company and I planning on licensing usage this anti-tamper
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 145019686915133928.jpg (25 KB, 550x250) Image search: [Google]
145019686915133928.jpg
25 KB, 550x250
My company and I planning on licensing usage this anti-tamper copyprotection for certain upcoming software. It's a major company but I'd rather not say which.

What am I in for?
>>
Enjoy having no users any more since they can't pirate your software to try it out
>>
install gentoo
>>
SSD Failures
Waste of RAM over unencryption

On the good side, you'll be able to make piracy lose.
>>
>>52066127
Expect your software to break and your customers cursing you and terminating their contracts
Also if your software is somewhat popular then it will be cracked drm or no drm so you simply wasting your (companys) money.
>>
Daily reminder that 3DM said that Denuvo patched all loopholes to make an emulator

P I R A C Y L O S T A G A I N
>>
>>52066127
copyright violations and tampering mostly

at least that is what I hope they do to you.

>I hope your company fails
>>
>>52066187
the SSD failure is just a myth, the exe is being decoded into ram.
>>
>>52066207
Daily reminder that if you successfully block all pirates they'll just use the last working version. None of them will convert to paying customers you're literally throwing money into a fire.
>>
When will Denuvo protections finally be unencrypted instead of emulated
>>
>>52066127
It's broken, and DRM is a shitty idea anyway.

You're wasting your money, you shill.
>>
File: Serious Cat - Image #95,532.jpg (30 KB, 400x354) Image search: [Google]
Serious Cat - Image #95,532.jpg
30 KB, 400x354
What you can expect is to accidentally misplace a copy of the protection source in some know obscure place.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.