[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to use my laptops screen as a monitor for another PC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: j5cr011.jpg (11 KB, 350x250) Image search: [Google]
j5cr011.jpg
11 KB, 350x250
I want to use my laptops screen as a monitor for another PC.
Is this possible?
HDMI to USB 3.0 devices exist, but for output, I want it for intput.
>>
>>52065653
Please read the sticky before posting.

/g/ is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site.

For tech support/issues with computers, use >>>/wsr/.

For simple/small/stupid questions, use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the /sqt/ thread.
>>
>>52065653
ok firstly take a kettle lead and apply a lubricant. you'll then want to slowly but firmly insert the connector into your anus until just the lead is hanging out. now simply plug the other end into an electrical outlet and switch it on.
>>
>>52065653
You can take the lcd panel out and use it as a new monitor. You'll need the serial number of the panel to find a correct connector board or w/e. Check ebay for that. You'll have to buy a matching power adapter and for practical reasons you should make a new frame for the panel. (Lego is good enough for it)

Once you have everything it's a matter of connecting evetything correctly and that should be it.

Or ask google...
>>
>>52065718
stop spaming that shit
>>
>>52065718
fuck off
>>

For simple/small/stupid questions, use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the /sqt/ thread
>>
File: 1445178892618.png (167 KB, 256x384) Image search: [Google]
1445178892618.png
167 KB, 256x384
>>52065881
>>
>>52065718

I'm glad you're enjoying your /g/ experience.
>>
>>52066001

For simple/small/stupid questions, use >>>/g/sqt as a link to find the /sqt/ thread.
>>
>>52065718
Fucking wannabe mods like these should be banned.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.