[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do we hate this guy again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1
Why do we hate this guy again?
>>
HAI GUIS THIS IS AUSTISM
>>
who is that guy again?
>>
>>52063181
Because he banged your mom
>>
HAY GUIS I HAVE AUTISM
>>
Because he ran into his burning apartment to save his Macbook, leaving his pets to burn.

Fuck this piece of shit scumbag. I'd save the pets and throw him and his fucking macbook back into the fire.
>>
Because he fucking stutters when he ends his sentences.
Android = Andr-o-o-o-i-id
>>
He has an exceptionally long penis and I'm very envious of it.
>>
>>52063230
>>52063246
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOafWDcdnIM

>>52063263
Those weren't his dogs btw
>>
>>52063263
Oh yeah now I remember.
>>
>>52063263
how could dogs not work out how to escape a burning building? were they locked in a cage or something?

i'm not trying to defend him, i'm just trying to make sense of the facts. i'm perfectly happy to lynch a dude but lynch mobs like groups of anons tend to be so anemic with accurate facts that they end up crucifying the wrong guy.
>>
>>52063181
That weird vocal inflection he does at the end of every sentence.
The fact that every time he gets invited as a guest to other reviewer's videos he just nods and agrees and basically adds nothing of value to the discussion.
The fact that he ran into his burning apartment and saved his macbook and not his pets.
The fact that he's very well off financially and could simply buy another macbook instead of letting his pets burn to death.
Even though his parents are rich, he still allowed other youtubers to shower him with charity by replacing his tech gadgets lost in the fire.
He's basically annoying to listen to and annoying to read about.
>>
>>52063417
You do realise how easily overwhelmed these animals are, right? Especially by heat and stress. Hell, animals are so underdeveloped, they stare at cars about to hit them.
>>
>>52063181
he is a reflection of what /g/ wants to be but cant
>>
>>52063417
Dogs are animals when even with training.

When they panic and see fire they go back to their instincts and forget everything.

Their instincts work perfectly fine in a forest fire where running away is one direction, but in a house it becomes a maze so they run around in circles breath in smoke for a couple of minutes passout then die...
>>
>>52063464
So natural selection then? Good riddance
>>
>>52063544
Nice bait.
>>
>>52063544
True. That's why pets have an owner. A man whose responsibility it is to take care of them. Austism simply proved he's as basic and selfish as an animal.
>>
>>52063464
animals deal with threats to their lives all the time. you're anthropomorphizing and putting yourself in a dog's position and figuring that you would panic in a fire if you had the cognitive ability of a dog. That's not the issue at stake though; if you were a dog, your instincts would be your baseline more than they are for humans. You'd understand to get away from a fire.

Maybe if you guys are talking about a dog in a very nested part of an apartment complex with no clear source of the fire, *maybe* I could believe it, but even then you're giving dogs way too little credit.

>>52063527
You make a more compelling point (sorry I didn't read your post before beginning to reply to the other one), but are we saying that this was a confusing layout and that the source of the fire was unclear?

These are all suppositions with - so far - no link whatsoever confirming any of these details. It'd be easier at this point to claim that he had them chained to a radiator given that both sets of claims have equal proof.
>>
>>52063263
His dogs didnt burn you shill
>>
>>52063597
>putting yourself in a dog's position
No, that's not right at all. I'm looking at the evidence. How many animals have escaped a burning house versus stayed inside?
>>
>>52063597
>You'd understand to get away from a fire.
Yeah, but in a fire sometimes to get away from fire you need to go past fire, and an animal can't reason like that. They can do a degree of risk weighing but they can't reason "there is fire there now and not here, but soon the fire there will be worse and come here so I should run past the flames now and escape".
>>
>>52063671
This.

HUMAN RACE MASTER RACE
>>
>>52063627
>I'm looking at the evidence. How many animals have escaped a burning house versus stayed inside?
You're taking a figure of speech way too far. If you can point out any scant statistics on that question, I'd really like to see it before we proceed.

>>52063671
All of this is supposition again. Is there a news report explaining in *any* detail what happened?

I said before and I'll make the same point again that all of this circumstantial reasoning is fine except that it hinges on evidence. Give me something empirical that justifies all this reasoning about how complications would make it harder for a dog to get out.

I'm not disagreeing with you on any of that stuff - I'm just saying that you might as well tell me he had them caged up, or drugged, or chained to a radiator. Those are all sufficient to make it harder for a dog to escape (just like a fire in the way of the exit), but I haven't yet seen a link to a news story making any of those things anything more than hypothetical.
>>
>>52063699
There is only one universal mammal race.
>>
>>52063827
Here have this site I googled.
http://www.petful.com/pet-health/fire-escape-plan-for-pets/
>proceed
Nigger I'm going to have lunch, what are you talking about?
>>
Why the fuck are you arguing about the cognitive abilities of dogs? There's not even a source for this story of him letting his pets to die.
>>
>>52063898
>Undoubtedly, many of those fires involved homes that had pets.
That's not an empirical statistic. That's more rationalizing. I'm not saying it's flawed, but you made this claim that some percentage of animals don't make it out. We need to know how many animals make it out, how many are involved in fires, etc... but there's not even a random survey of that on this page.

If this is the best you can do, take lunch early.
>>
>>52063922
This is exactly the problem. This story has gone from
>he left his dogs to die in a fire
to
>in a situation where a fire blocks the exit, dogs would need a human to guide them out of the building
>>
>>52063924
>survey
To ask the local fire departments across the country. Or google. Both seems to show in a housefire, pets are more likely to burn than jump out a window, for instance.
>>
>>52063944
I'm not going to scrounge up statistics for you.
>>
If you were on the fence about his utter incompetence, that scrapyard wars challenge he did with Linus had to push you over.

Id actually take the bell curve average /g/ user over him.
>>
>>52063464
People often do the same thing too, its some sort of self defense mechanism developed when humans actually had to fight animals. Just fyi
>>
>>52063181
I just hate how he's another white cringey dork motherfucker. For fucks sake, isn't there ONE tech youtuber that isn't pure estrogen?

Linus, Austin, Barnacules, JayZ, Logan... all cringey faggots. Lisa from MTR is far less womanly annoying, more informative and professional than those manchildren.
>>
>>52064177
t. male feminist
>>
>>52064196
fuck feminists I just want to watch reviews of tech done by people without autism, unbearable voices or bad jokes and omgi'msorandum cutscenes.
>>
>>52064270
you made it pretty clear that you hate nerdy white guys
>>
>>52064278
No, it just happens that 99% of tech reviewers are cringey-ass white guys. I also hate tecnigger but not as much as that ex-microsoft cuck failure
>>
>>52063387
>ALSO CHECK OUT MY FNAF 4 JUMPSCARE COMPILATION
>>
>>52063181
Look at the hair
'nuff said
>>
>>52063263
I'm sure /g/ would do the same for their thinkpads
>>
>we

L M A O
>>
Cause he installed gentoo on dual boot!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.