[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
want to learn the art of hacking kindly guide me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (4 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4 KB, 259x194
hi i have left my job to purse my passion of martial arts to learn more about computer programming and hacking kindly help me out and guide me from where to start. i am ready to dedicate my life to this so please dont suggest any shortcuts i am more interested in the art of hacking. rather then apply shortcut softwares. contact me at [email protected]
>>
passion for martial arts and to learn about hacking
>>
www.udacity.com
www.coursera.org
cybrary.it
professormesser.com

all free
>>
ok
>>
stop making threads pajeet
>>
why? and who the hell is pajeet ?
>>
>>52061848
You're fucking retarded.

I or anyone else will not teach someone who does not know programming, how computers work, really work.

No point pushing someone to the finish line if they have not yet built self guided skills.

>Self guided
The act of a single person who has motivation that is sourced by that single person.

No outside fucking sourced required.

Let me explain.

Why should I teach you and not my best mate?

What makes you so fucking special that I would waste time on teaching you exploit research skills.

I see no point in teaching you since you know nothing already.
>>
>>52061848
nothing personnel: the post
>>
>>52061881
>Cybrary
Cybrary is shit. Learn from Offensive Security.
>>
kill yourself
>>
Op... Fucking hell...

Faggot
>>
>>52061848
>i have left my job to purse my passion
>purse my passion
>purse
just don't
please
just don't
>>
>>52061848
8/10 b8
This is actually really good.
>>
>>52061848
>hacking
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#Hacker
>>
>>52061848
are you going into MMA or the Katana master road?
>>
Great thread.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.