[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell me why it's not "logical increments" that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 2PYxSH4.jpg (458 KB, 1920x2880) Image search: [Google]
2PYxSH4.jpg
458 KB, 1920x2880
tell me why it's not "logical increments" that if you need to build a new computer to build one from the last finalized socket of either AMD or Intel and based around your needs

meaning, if you needed to build a computer today, you'd do it with an 1150 socket, rather than a meme socket where the only CPU's avalible are purposely shit just so they can "improve" them over the next few years til finally releasing the fully un-jew'd versions at the end of the socket's life
>>
>>52061649
stop using amd products
>>
>>52061667

>projecting

stay on topic
>>
>>52061672
Do you even know what projecting means, you fucking retard ?
>>
Because you get jewed no matter what you do, idiot.
Haswell costs more than skylake on a cost/performance basis.
>>
>>52061686

>present (someone or something) in a way intended to create a favorable impression.

he wants to create a favorable impression on /g/tards by demeaning AMD even tho nobody is even arguing that fact
>>
>>52061689

>taking just the stock CPU
>not all the other shit you have to pay extra for because the socket only comes in DDR4 ram slots and other gimmicks at the beginning of their life thus "meriting" a higher cost to presume value
>>
>>52061649
Who is this semen demon?
>>
>>52061746
I also wish to inquire into the identity of this proverbially horned creature who is generally assumed to be a regular consumer of manly essence.
>>
>>52061746
>>52061939
Jordyn Jones
>>
>>52061746
>>52061939
>technology board
>faggots here can't even use google search
>>
>>52061962

if they were using basedchrome they use the built-in right click menu feature to search the image as well
>>
>>52061746
I-I don't think you want to be asking that for this particular girl...
>>
>>52062159

this is a blue board
>>
>>52062174
You only live once. Seize the moment, anon.
>>
>>52062188
Not the only thing that's gonna be seized desu baka senpai
>>
>>52061704
Actually "projecting" generally refers to the psychological phenomena of people reflecting their own failures onto others.

For example if you get yelled at work you're much more volatile in other situations and may yell at your spouse in situations where you normally wouldn't. The yelling at work has affected you.

The way it's often used here is that you perceive a problem with your own shit and so you claim (often falsely, or at least implied so by the person who claims you're projecting) that something else, unrelated, is also broken.

The use here seems to be an appropriate claim.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.