[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey g i have 300 dollars to buy a laptop that i can edit full
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: tom hanks.jpg (92 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tom hanks.jpg
92 KB, 400x400
Hey g i have 300 dollars to buy a laptop that i can edit full length hd footage on. WHat should i buy?
>>
Chromebook
>>
>$300
>laptop
>video editing
Pick one
>>
>>52057791
A desktop.
>>
Are you trying to tell me something?
>>
>>52057863
Yes, to get a desktop.
>>
>>52057863
I'd have said >>>/wsr/
But even they couldn't get you a good computer for $300
>>
Hey g i have 3000 dollars to buy a house with a swimming pool and sauna. WHat should i buy?
>>
Hey g i have 1000 dollars to buy a racing that i can use for illegal downlhill street racingn. WHat should i buy?
>>
Hey g i have 50 dollars to buy a HDTV that i can use for watching TV shows. WHat should i buy?
>>
>>52058044
Stop overplaying your shit joke so you can be memelord of the autism bandwagon.
>>
>>52057830
this
>>
>>52058076
Hey g i have 0 dollars to buy a meme that i can post on 4chan. WHat should i buy?
>>
Thanks for the suggestions guys! The only real computer suggestion was a cromebook so i guess it wins by default
>>
>>52058121
You can't edit videos an a chromebook
Thats the joke
>>
>>52058158
What is sarcasm for $300 please
>>
>>52058121
Build a desktop you mega retard. X4 860K desktop build can be done for less than $300.
>>
>>52058198
Go back to reddit/krautchan /int/, dumb frogposter
>>
>>52058172
I get the feeling OP is this retarded.
>>
Hey g i have 3 dollars to buy 6 dollars what should i buy
>>
>>52058190
I have a desktop already, and with no prior knowledge about laptops i asked the internet if i could afford one that could possibly edit videos. What a mistake it was to ask a question to the tech forum
>>
>>52058214
ski mask
>>
>>52058240
We now have a dedicated board for questions:
>>>/wsr/
Use that instead.
>>
Buy a chromebook then install a proper os
>>
>>52058265
when did the board start?
>>
>>52058284
A few days ago. And it's actually good.
>>
Op you can borrow my MacBook Pro to edit the full length hd footage of me jammin your mom
>>
>>52058295
Very cool if i put this on just regular request they would have came on it
>>
>>52057791
You won't find a laptop for $300 that doesn't suck. But I guess your best bet would be anything used with an i5 or i7 and AT LEAST 4gb of ram(preferably 6-8.) don't bother with discrete graphics at this price point, integrated is fine for editing.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.