[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good place to upload copyrighted content to stream it later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: youtube_logo_nieuw.png (11 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
youtube_logo_nieuw.png
11 KB, 800x800
Okay so I have this habit of uploading movies I enjoy to YouTube as hidden video to be able to stream them from other devices than my computer, to be able to send the link to family et cetera.

Now the following happened: YouTube deleted my videos, and I want to switch to somewhere else.

Where is a good place to upload copyrighted content? Many thanks for the help.
>>
>>52056167
Why not just use VLC?
>>
>>52056167
plex
>>
>>52056167
vimeo
>>
>>52056191
Well, I do, but I can't share through VLC, can I? Say I want to send it to my cousin. I don't want to have to make her download a whole movie.
>>
>>52056219
you could stream it to her using VLC
>>
>>52056216
I looked into that but I read they have a similar system to YouTube (as of mid 2014) that can tell whether what you upload is copyrighted content.

Any personal experience with it?
>>
One of those sketchy Russian streaming sites
>>
>>52056204
This looks promising. Thank you.
>>
if you upload to google drive it's the exact same video player and doesn't get copyrighted
>>
>>52056290

Doesn't Google only give us 17GB though?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.