[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I get the Surface Pro 4 or the Surface Pro 3? Thinking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Should I get the Surface Pro 4 or the Surface Pro 3? Thinking about the SP4 i5, but I have heard that it's pretty buggy and people have had to return their devices a couple times to get a properly functioning device. While on the other hand, the SP3 is apparently more stable, but the writing system is inferior and the battery is a little worse. What to do?
>>
>>52053623
Get the sticky first, after that, fuck off to /wsr/
>>
>>52053788
Did you mean read the sticky?
Raheed plz.
>>
>>52053788
Literally nothing and it's apparently improving every month so I'd appreciate new opinions. Faggot!
>>
SP3 is perfect. SP4 is still ironing out some early issues.
>>
>>52053923
Do you think the SP3 i5 is enough to use as main device to replace a dying laptop?
>>
>>52054032
I did just that and had no issues
>>
>>52054058
Cool, thanks
>>
>>52053623
I got the SP3. The SP4's improvements are negligable, except maybe for the quieter fans (?). The SP3 is similar but hundreds of dollars cheaper. The biggest problem I had with the SP4 was the high resolution; you can't do 100% DPI scaling.
>>
>>52054153
With the i3? Or did you get it on sale?
>>
>>52054153
>SP4's improvements are negligable
>thinner
>faster
>more powerful
>more efficient
>Better fan management
>better pen support
>Eraser!!!
>Windows hello
>Looks nicer (No logo)
>>
>>52055668
;(
>>
>>52055668
>SP4's improvements are negligable
>thinner
0.01 thinner?
>faster
slightly faster, the graphics is huge improvement though
>more powerful
same as faster?
>more efficient
>Better fan management
little bit quieter
>better pen support
true
>Eraser!!!
you can just use SP4 pen with SP3
>Windows hello
yeah
>Looks nicer (No logo)
but I like the logo
>>
>>52055772
More powerful != faster. The SSD is better in the Pro 4 so it should be snappier and smoother at doing everything. The higher capacity models are also faster than the lower capacity ones.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.