[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G500 left click is dying. Tried to fix the switch. Didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: 81tGjsWS1EL._SL1500_.jpg (326 KB, 1354x1500) Image search: [Google]
81tGjsWS1EL._SL1500_.jpg
326 KB, 1354x1500
G500 left click is dying.
Tried to fix the switch.
Didn't work, and it's a pain in the ass to get back to the switch.
What mouse do I go to next? I don't like the way the G502 looks...
>>
>>52052855

is this a good mouse for gaymen?
>>
My g500 shorted out and it was barely out of warrenty, Logitech still hooked me up with a free g502. Might as well try if it could be free.
>>
>>52052878
Was great for gaemin; not so much anymore when the left click barely registers, and when it does register, it does so twice.

>>52052882
I had heard a similar story. I bought it three years ago; I'll give that a shot.

You guys have any suggestions for other mice in case that falls through?
>>
g502 probably wont be a good idea if you're comfortable with a g500

it's made for small hands and it's significantly smaller than the g500 and g500s. If you're alright with that, then I'd suggest it. But I'm more of a function > form guy with peripherals.
>>
>>52052855
read the sticky
>>52052878
faggot
>>52052882
faggot
>>52053019
faggot
>>52053412
faggot
>>
>>52052855
My G500 started to flake out as well. I upgraded to a G600 and it's pretty nice. If you have giant gorilla hands like be it's easier to grip. And having a full number key row (twelve buttons) easily accessible from your thumb is useful. There is a third mouse button under your ring finger that shifts them to another key of your choosing (by default it's Ctrl+Numrow) so it's 24 thumb buttons that can be bound.
>>
>>52053487
faggot
>>
>>52052855

Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical.
>>
>>52052855
How long did it last you OP? I got a G9x a few months back. I don't game much but I got it cause it was cheap and wanted something reliable. I wonder how long it'll last me.
>>
>>52053512
Yeah, god forbid we discuss technology on a technology board, right?
>>
I do NOT recommend getting a mad catz mouse, I paid 100 dollars or so for a rat 5 and they sold them knowing they had faulty lazers, mad catz cam suck the shit from my asshole
>>
G400s
>>
>>52053589
not your personal tech support, now fuck off
>>
>>52053829
The OP isn't tech support, and I'm not even the OP. Fuck off and go shitpost images about your battlestation or whatever retarded nonsense you think is acceptable.
>>
>>52052855
i have a rival, i like it, but it's steelseries, it's going to die in a year, should i get a g400s or a g502? help me out, i want a mouse that's not going to die after a year
>>
>>52053861
>he has never read the sticky
newfig pls
>>
File: m500-gallery.png (64 KB, 652x560) Image search: [Google]
m500-gallery.png
64 KB, 652x560
I had an MX500 that lasted a whole 10 years and was very good but i bought the pic related instead of it's offspring.

It's pretty good and does not give me problems on my ring finger like the MX500 did
>>
>>52053898
Nigger I wrote a shitload of the articles on the wiki. Again, fuck off back to your desktop thread.
>>
G402, I was skeptical at first but it feels good in the hand. You'll miss the hyper scrolling though.
>>
>>52053939
still youre defending a cancer thread and therefore should go back to reddit
>>
>>52053994
Just for you, I'm going to help every faggot that posts on /g/ for the next week. Enjoy.
>>
>>52054052
MODS
>>
I picked up a g500s for $30 on amazon a little bit ago after my right click died. Great mouse, just like the 500 except the scroll wheel is less stiff.

The software sucks though, everytime I wake my computer it's gone back to default dpi and button profiles. If I unplug and replug it then it goes to what I want so :f
>>
>>52053936
I also have that mouse next to my G9x
it's good for the price but the feet are realy small and wear out pretty fast
>>
>>52052855
I got the G502 after my G500 died OP, like 2 months ago. The mouse is comfy as fuck, definetly would recommend it if you liked the G500, it also feels much better, the grab at least and the "click" gives you an orgasm every time.

I play shitloads of csgo and this mouse is definetly a good choice for me. But if you are looking for other versions I heard that G100 is also okay, look it up.
>>
>>52052855
Was in exactly the same position as you a few weeks ago. I tried looking for another G500 but couldn't find one anywhere.

Went for the G502 in the end and it's alright.. Not going to use most of the buttons or stupid rice features but the feel is mostly the same.

Would perhaps recommend finding something a bit cheaper.
>>
>>52053829
>babys first week on 4chan
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.