[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best mobile browsers /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: cuckzilla.png (70 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
cuckzilla.png
70 KB, 300x300
What are the best mobile browsers /g/?
>>
>>52052513
ChromeDev.
Followed closely by Chrome.
>>
>>52052513
idiot
>>52052566
retard
>>
>>52052637
Explain?
>>
>>52052652
Im not that guy but he probably thinks u are an idiot and the other guy is a retarded
>>
>>52052779
Thanks bro, that really helped clear things up for me.
>>
Firefox mobile is absolute shit
Chrome at least works
>>
>>52052513
Opera Mobile.
>>
Indisputably Firefox due to extension support.
>>
Pale Moon
Naked Browser
>>
>>52053030
What extensions do you need in a mobile browser?
>>
>>52053066
adblock
>>
Firefox.

I just wish there was a better alternative to Quick Gestures to make navigating between tabs and such nicer. It's half-broken and was imperfect in the first place.
>>
>>52053066
ublock.
>>
>>52053288
I only use my phone for 4chan and [spoiler]reddit[/spoiler], so I don't really care about ads.

I also use feedly for my news sources, so no ad blocking there either.
>>
>>52053471
You wouldn't stick your dick in a slut without protection.
You shouldn't expose your browser to the internet unprotected either.
>>
Lightning+
>>
>>52052513
Sleipnir is the shit. No better browser for fapping to sadpanda. You can do almost everything one handed, even on bigger devices.
>>
>>52053887
>You wouldn't stick your dick in a slut without protection.
>implying
>>
none
opera is least shit
>>
>>52052513
i have a cheap phone with 1g ram
firefox works good
chrome is slow and takes a long time to load websites and really unusable
>>
Firefox. Just for adblocking and no script.
>>
>>52052513
They're all shit.

Mobile itself is an inferior platform for web browsing.
>>
>get firefox purely for adblock
>it doesn't even block 90% of ads, all it does is mess up seemingly random parts of websites and ruins any features like embedded twitter
>>
>>52054503
That's why you don't use adblock you dufus.
>>
For some reason, saving images with Firefox mobile doesn't just werk. At least for me it doesn't work. Any of you guys having the same problem?
>>
I use Firefox. Literally no problems at all, it just works and uBlock support is nice.
>>
>>52054556
I used to have that problem, until it went away after the 50th FF update in three days. Something like if you download an image, but clear your cache, it wipes the downloaded image?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.