[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im not even going to say anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 5745757.jpg (231 KB, 1065x930) Image search: [Google]
5745757.jpg
231 KB, 1065x930
im not even going to say anything
>>
File: begging.jpg (9 KB, 183x236) Image search: [Google]
begging.jpg
9 KB, 183x236
I bet they see the day coming some day soon when the next administration orders the State Department and the Navy to stop funding them. Both Shillary and every Republican except Paul hate encryption and the fact that three-letter agencies can't identify everyone online.
>>
>>52047269

how are they safe if they can inject overlays on to any page to ask for money?
>>
>>52047178
>This is what a Tor supporter looks like.
Way to scare everyone off.
>>
>>52047399
Its only on the home page like Firefox has been doing.

Still not a fan of it though.
>>
>>52047269
>and the fact that three-letter agencies can't identify everyone online.
>simply set up shitload of their own tor exit nodes for users to use and monitor decrypted data, then compare it with input gathered somewhere else
it's not as impossible as you think, although they need to have a suspect in first place since you can't really 'monitor' entire web
>>
File: kek.jpg (1 MB, 3360x2100) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
1 MB, 3360x2100
ITT: post desktop with Tor
>>
>>52047538
Go back to your containment thread and post anime.
>>
That man fights for your freedom and all you care about is looks? Fucking vain pos.
>>
>>52047178

You'll give money to watch someone play a game wearing revealing clothing but you're unwilling to give money to someone that has actually done worthwhile work.

Our future is a hellish place and you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>52047178
>this is what a tor supporter looks like
Literally a pedophile
>>
>>52049924
>Our future is a hellish place and you have no one to blame but yourself.
the future is now, breh
>>
YOU SEE? THEY TOLD ME I WAS CRAZY

ANDY KAUFMAN FAKED HIS OWN DEATH

WAKE UP PEOPLE
>>
File: readImage.jpg (38 KB, 620x445) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
38 KB, 620x445
>>52047178
>Dingledine
>>
>>52047178
>maximizing a Tor Browser window
Do you even know how to use a computer?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.