[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CM13 Random reboots edition What's your excuse for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
>CM13 Random reboots edition

What's your excuse for not using CM13 on Christmas day?
>>
>>52046679
Because I'm afraid of unlocking my boot loader since everywhere I go, they say that all my data will be lost. Backups or not, I don't want to deal with that.
>>
>>52046679
nexus
>>
>2015-1
>Using currynigger rom

top lel
>>
>>52046689
That's normal. Once you're over the rooting stage, you don't have to worry about wiping all of your stuff; but seriously, you should do it.

Make a backup and root that bad boy.
>>
>>52046679
because it's not available for my 3 yr old phone
>>
>>52046679
Not get available for my xperia ZR. Stupid question since this is a cm thread. I can update via nightlies without worrying about losing data right? Its just a regular is update.
>>
>>52046725
What phone are you using scamp?
>>
>>52046735
You don't have to lose any data with nightly updates, you just dirty flash the ROM.
>>
File: 1450760174150.jpg (46 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
1450760174150.jpg
46 KB, 640x611
>installing bloated botnet rom made by poo in loo shitskins instead of using beautiful practical productive sony stock android
>>
>>52046679
There's no CM rom for my phone.
Hell there's no custom roms for my phone, period. Which is a shame because it's rooted, but there's not much I can really do with it.
>>
>>52046738
galaxy grand
even though it is garbage, it has pretty good unofficial cm builds till 12.1
>>
Its still unstable for the LG G2
>>
>>52046759
Sonyfag confirmed
>>
Only use the official nightlies on my S5, so I'm waiting for them to release a build.
>>
>>52046891
I'm amazed that the Oneplus One has them already... When they had a big fallout with the company some time ago.
>>
>>52046891
this. strictly no Poo roms on my phone thanks
>>
No snapshot for my phone yet, only nightlies.
>>
File: tumblr_melo90jhzs1r5421n.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_melo90jhzs1r5421n.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Because I have a ShitT&T Note 4
There's been like over a 5K bounty to get the shit perma rooted on XDA and still no one's dont it.
>>
Got a wileyfox swift which reboots randomly as well. Should of got a fucking Samsung with no updates instead?!
>>
>>52047568
Idk mang. The s5 neo for example looks really nice but the exynos CPU scares me. Exynos equals no cm. And that means after two years or earlier you are already on your own. Shit like this makes me want to get an iPhone but that fucking pricetag. Hell no.
>>
>>52046679
I'm not that bored.

Also, does compass finally work on CM? I actually miss that feature t.b.h.
>>
>>52047609
Mine's working fine on CM12.1
>>
>>52047906
this .. I'm on an S3
>>
>>52047946
Is CM13 out for your S3?
>>
>>52046679
I can't fucking unlock my bootloader on the G4 (Sprint) so I'm stuck waiting for the cucks to update my phone to M OTA.
>>
>>52046679
does cm13 have all the cyanogenmod-features that cm12.1 has?
>>
>>52046702
Not that guy but I'm in the exact same situation, how do I make a full backup so I can make sure I don't lose anything?

And will unlocking the bootloader wipe everything or not? Everywhere I go some people say it will and others say it won't.
>>
Might as well install it on my Moto /g/
>>
>>52048112
Yes, it's basically a continuation but with Marshmallow and the doze features etc.

>>52048151
Just use the methods in place already, write down what apps you have or use something like APK extractor and backup all your apps. Generally, it's easier to root your phone from the moment you get it because you won't have to worry about backing up any of your shit.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.