[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
g-approved smartphone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: kv-product[1].png (987 KB, 1176x863) Image search: [Google]
kv-product[1].png
987 KB, 1176x863
is the zenfone 2 g approved?
I'd like to jump off the forever sinking boat that windows phone is and I'm getting positive feedbacks from zenfone owners plus the price (250yuros)
>>
>>52046460
It's bretty gud. The pre-installed apps are fucking gay though. I'll probably root it at some point or something.
>>
>>52046460
Be wary there is a shitload of versions of zenfone2.
Most of them are superior to zenfone3~~5.
other than that the specs are alright.
>>
Just get the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2. You won't regret buying it after the first 10 minutes.
>>
>>52047124

>You won't regret buying it after the first 10 minutes

what happens in those first 10?
>>
>>52047423
zenfone is very bloated, it'll be allright if you plan on installing a custom rom anyway
>>
My company bought it for me.

You need root to debloat it, but you can keep warranty.
Also screen is not bright outdoor and dimmest settings is actually a "filter", but it works.

Only issue I'm having is second sim sometimes doesn't get recognised anymore.

But still, great phone and 4gb of ram means ZERO lag
>>
If cost is not a issue, is an s6 a good choice?
>>
>>52047124
Curry nigger detected
>>
buy nexus 5x or oneplus 2
>>
>>52046460
I have the Laser Version (has laser range finder that helps the camera focus, 3 GB RAM, 32 GB storage, and a Snapdragon 615); like others have said, it takes a bit of work to debloat, but the hardware is very good for the price - got mine for $200 off of Amazon.
>>
I think i will get the lenovo k3 note
I've read bad thing about the redmi's battery.
What is the /g/ approved chinese phone?
1080p screen minimum
>>
>>52046460
bought one for myself last month (posting from it now)
bought one for my wife for christmas
have literally 0 complaints, its a wonderful phone
we have the 4gb ram/16gb storage/ 1.8ghz intel version
>>
>>52046460
/g/ doesnt approve smart phones
/g/ calls you a faggot and suggests to read the sticky
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.