[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that ZEN is going to be horrible. Oh and did i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: NENE.jpg (934 KB, 2253x1272) Image search: [Google]
NENE.jpg
934 KB, 2253x1272
Daily reminder that ZEN is going to be horrible.
Oh and did i mention its not going to support DDR3?
>>
>>52041750
Why would it support DDR3?
>>
>>52041762
Beacuse mabye AMD should get with the fucking times? Instead of rebranding the same turds over and over and calling it a "GPU"
>>
>late 2016 release at the Absolute EARLIEST
Why would it support ddr3? That's retarded.
>>
>>52041762
HURR DURR IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FEX ET
>>
>>52041784
Why would you care? That's retarted.
>>
Post yfw it ONLY supports ddr3
>>
File: Certified Shit Wrecker.jpg (421 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Certified Shit Wrecker.jpg
421 KB, 1680x1050
>>
This isn't even bait. What do you even call this? I'm impressed.
>>
>>52041750
>Daily reminder to upgrade to the newest and greatest 6th gen intel® skylake™ processors. For that incremental 5% increase with a brand new socket with one extra pin for enhanced performance! for the cheap cheap price of only $420
>>
>>52042120
How do I become a top chip architect like Keller?
>>
>>52041783
>get with the times
>supporting DDR3

But that's opposite.
>>
File: Apple-Jim-Keller.jpg (35 KB, 400x533) Image search: [Google]
Apple-Jim-Keller.jpg
35 KB, 400x533
>>52043175
You have to have an androgynous Japanese RPG character's haircut.
>>
>>52041784
Except that's wrong, faggot. There are already 100% functional FM4 mobos in the wild right now and zen is currently in production.
Paper release in Q2 2016, calling it now.

And it'd still be retarded to support DDR3 even if it launched right now.
>hurr why support [old bullshit]
Let me just go throw my AGP card in my skylake build
>>
>>52043842
Are there any reasons (besides bandwidth trickery) for motherboard manufactures to include one or even two PCI slots, as in very common, even with Skylake.
>>
zen might be a piece of shit but the r9 390 still destroys the 970 at a lower price point.

this has nvidiafags on suicide watch
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.