[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Uh Oh >SSL keys and private keys and full mail content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
>Uh Oh
>SSL keys and private keys and full mail content of all 64,500 of my users...hashed passwords, registration time, and the last seven days of logs were all confiscated and now are in the hands of German authorities.
>>
>>52038639
who are you quoting
>>
We witness the rise of the Fourth Reich.
>>
hope you didn't do anything important with that email!

He never promised encryption, and if you read the site and his emails, you would have known.
>>
>>52038639
>>52039381
is this cock.li or something
>>
Good thing you used PGP... right?
>>
>>52038904
>Being this new
Consider suicide
>>
>>52040312
Instead of being a dick you wanna give us a link or something?
>>
>>52038639
>German authorities
Top kek, I doubt whether they're capable of extracting any useful information from there

Nevertheless if you stored any sensitive data there, this is only the result of natural selection
>>
File: 1414083605131.jpg (75 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1414083605131.jpg
75 KB, 1280x720
https://cock.li/transparency/warrant-canary.txt

So, he still has not updated his canary and it has been almost a month now....
>>
This is why I use Hotmail
>>
>VC have his server in a cucked country in the hand of a commie jew called: "Angela "just cucked my country" Merkel"
what a mistake
>>
>>52040503
he talked about that in the video, have you seen it?

dumb cunt
>>
>germany

wow it's fucking nothing

that shell of a country isn't gonna do shit. i'd be more worried if it was the us.
>>
>>52040618
What would be the best/better place for this kinda stuff?
NZ extradited Dotcom in the end... Iceland? Some below-the-radar non-first-world country, like Singapore/Ecuador?
>>
>>52040728
source?
>>
>>52040760
im not too sure actually, I could have said Russia, Slovakia, or Bulgaria, but i'm still not sure
>>
>>52040758
>He doesn't know about MLAT
>>
File: Deutschland.png (201 KB, 866x700) Image search: [Google]
Deutschland.png
201 KB, 866x700
>>52040760
Anything but Germany. We're talking about the country that has blocked half of youtube, has private anti-piracy lawyers that distort thousands of euros from random IP adresses they find on public trackers and resently just reinstated the Facebook Stasi for anti-refugee comments.

Germans HATE the internet, because they cannot control it.
>>
>>52040797
germany used to be so cool, it was the japan of the west.
>>
>>52040851
used to be. It's the literal cancer of Europe right now, they're willingly killing this continent.
Anyway free speech was never a German thing and there hasn't been a time in their history where the idea of freedom of spreading information was considered a human right, so why would it be all of the sudden?
>>
>>52040779
Am Russian. RosKomNadzor bans everything a whim (including betfair and pururin, among latest affected).
Also, not sure there will be a Russia-as-a-single-entity in 15 years.

Eastern Europe looks interesting, though the cancer might spread from Germany with EU.
>>
>>52040873
I think just recently Russia has given in to international anti-piracy organisations.
>>
>>52040851
And Sweden used to be cool too, with TPB and whatnot - and look at them now.
>>
>>52040886
Some time ago, yeah. But more like, cops figured out WTF this Internet thing is, and started to behave as usual. Before that, we had our nerdy paradise-through-obscurity for some time.
>>
>>52040873
>Also, not sure there will be a Russia-as-a-single-entity in 15 years.
Why do you say that?
>>
>>52040919
That's sad, but anyway people with actual knowledge will always find a way to download their shit. Only the plebs will get hurt.
>>52040923
Russia has only been a single entity for 25 years now and in these 25 years they've had more bad shit happening to them than the average European nation that has been around since the 1700s.
>>
>>52040923
I grew up and live here, and know enough history. The oil is still dirt cheap, cash reserves would run out at some point in the future, and then what?
I mean, okay, dissolution is one of the worst outcomes, but the shit will hit the fan; I'm afraid 2013 was the best year around these places for the next couple of decades at least.
>>
>>52040939
1) Yeah, but I'm thinking of doing _interesting_ stuff, and meeting likeminded people. Some countries would be a better place, and some would be worse - hence the question.
2) Russia has been a single entity since uhhhhhh late 1300's-1400's at least, if memory serves. The peak happened around 1870, and from then on it's all downhill - first Alaska, then Poland/Finland/some places in Central Asia, then - big one - all 16 republics: Caucasus, rest of Central Asia, Baltic states, Ukraine/Belarus/Moldova... and I don't see the process stopping.
You might say the same happened to all other mega-empires, Russia actually survived the longest - but still.
>>
>>52041009
Russia in it's current form only exists for 25 years, which was the point in >>52040873 and on top of that the Soviet Union for example was rather anti-Russian in the sense that the Russian identity had to be removed in favour of the Soviet identity.
>>
>>52040760
I'd go with Syria honestly

Pay some islamist haji nigger to have a server rack in his stolen house running gentoo or whatever and you're away
>>
>>52041039
>>52040873 was me. Volga region has a significant non-Russian minority/plurality (eg my native region, Tatarstan, is about 45% Tatar / 44% Russian, with a bunch others), which had separatist tendencies in the past, and might get them again the moment SHTF.
There are people unhappy with Moscow in Siberia/Far East, and it might become worse when, again, SHTF. It was bad in the 90s too, but there wasn't a strong China then.

Anyway, I can't predict the future - just have some bad feeling about it. If we manage to uproot KGB and get real rotation of power, there's hope. I just don't see anything pointing to it.
>>
>>52041108
I read a novel set 30 years in the future where a bit of siberia ceded to china to get mining profits.
>>
>>52041104
And harems, don't forget harems!
Sounds better with every word.
One downside though - they might stick you into a C4 jacket and send out towards 48 virgins (or was it 72?) once they have a manpower shortage.
>>
>>52041134
Oh you misunderstand I wouldn't be going anywhere near that godforsaken hole. No, I'd just remote into it.
>>
>>52041170
Works, too. But then, wherever you are, you're still vulnerable.
>>
>>52038904
>>52040367
>>52040764
https://thehackernews.com/2015/12/encrypted-email-service.html
Next time, highlight and google search
>>
>>52041182
I reckon do it smart and deniable. Don't hold any keys anywhere, be unable to break the encryption, and host it in Syria or Lebanon or Sudan or fucking nicaragua
>>
>>52040760

Russia.

Then if you do get in trouble you can just threaten to publicize that the only way to have reached you was to invade Russia's netspace.
>>
>>52040728
No he didn't, dipshit.
>>
>>52041268
eh whatever, he said it somewhere i'm sure, it's not my fault you can't look it up yourself.
>>
>>52041206
>Don't hold any keys anywhere
Have fun never accessing it then
>>
>>52040367
Instead of being a faggot

Kys
>>
Is there any country left that isn't going to shit?
The USA were never good.
I am German and felt comfortable here for most of my life but that time is over now. Same with rest of Europe.
Maybe it's time to emigrate to Japan. Or the US if trump becomes president.
>>
>>52040797
what the fuck?
I thought Germany was this bastion of privacy and forward thinking regarding the internet
>>
>>52040886
doesn't that literally mean they are bending over to America?
>>
>>52040891
Sweden was always getting cucked by the US
It was just a matter of time before they felt like noticing and made Sweden do something for the interests of American corporations
>>
>>52040312
>>52042409
Stop being edgy, my samefagging friend. No reason to get all riled up and spewing venom like an autist.
>>
>>52042481
Japan is literally the worst of everything.

And if you think Trump will be a good president than I feel bad for ya son
>>
>>52040611
>voluntarily using the botnet
>>>/out/
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.