[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /g/, My boss is committing fraud and has been getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: final-countdown.jpg (223 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
final-countdown.jpg
223 KB, 640x454
Dear /g/,

My boss is committing fraud and has been getting away with it for over 15 years. He's also been leaking sensitive information to competitors according to several sources.
I work in finance and am therefore not that IT-minded. Excel is all I know.
How do I gather evidence discretely?

Additional information :
1) the server room is very easily accessible and nobody keeps an eye on it. The IT company is external and only comes around when there are server issues.

2) Boss is out of town next week.
>>
Dont be a cunt???
>>
>>52031292
Ok.
Next.
>>
>>52031316
Lol why? Is he underpaying you? Are you a cuckold?
>>
just take the server HDD's
>>
>>52031103
>according to several sources.

file an accusation to the police against someone unknown. List the sources and why you think he is doing it. Ask the police to keep you anonymous.

>>52031327
>defending crime using 8fag/pol memes
Christmas aside, consider killing yourself.
>>
>>52031103
Don't fuck up your job, look at this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG9Cg_vBKOg
>>
>>52031376
Can't I install some remote administration tool that will allow me to gather the evidence?

>>52031378
I was planning on doing that but I'm afraid that my boss will take down everyone from finance with him. The fraud is very elaborate kind of "spills over" in my job. However, I'm pretty sure he left electronic evidence on his computer and that's why I need access.
>>
Ask him to hook you up retard, get some of that fraud money
>>
Why can you not tell your boss you suspect fraud and want a third party to investigate with an audit trail? You could file a police report beforehand to protect yourself.

SEE A LAWYER. Don't fucking dare think you know how to navigate legal issues.

You would be breaking the law to RAT his PC. Don't be stupid.
>>
>>52031103
If you do anything, they will know, you will lose your job, your boss will be fucked, your fellow employees will be fucked.. Not to mention no one will want to hire a fucktard that hijacks his own boss.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.