[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iPhone 6S (4.7inch) outperforms Nexus 6P and super close to the Note 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: iPhone 6s vs Note 5 vs Nexus 6P.png (3 MB, 2356x1296) Image search: [Google]
iPhone 6s vs Note 5 vs Nexus 6P.png
3 MB, 2356x1296
damn, how did the iPhone do it? Is it iOS? iOS and the hardware CPU being all done internally at Apple? Both?

The iPhone is looking more and more impressive to me each day.

It also does all that power and isn't fuckhueg like the 6P or Note 5.
>>
>>52024609

Apples cores are amazing. /g/ literally can't call the iPhone overpriced when it's faster.
>>
Don't fucking shitpost
>>
>>52024852
Not shitposting, I am seriously interesting in the iPhone. Especially when most apps are single-core. They're fucking beasts.
>>
Too bad it's still an Apple.
>>
Buy an iPhone then enjoy it.

Or are you just shitposting OP?
>>
Apple has 2 current models and Samsung has about 4 so optimization with core for Apple is a lot less work than Samsung. It's also the fact that they run different softwares and the iPhone screen resolution is 760p vs 1440p on note 5. There's a lot of differences to consider. Would I would be interested in seeing is a 4.7 inch 760p Samsung device running stock Android with the exynos processor. I bet that thing would be blazing fast.
>>
>>52024609
filtered :)
>>
>>52024609
Thanks to this guy. He helped AMD completely fuck Intel's shit up back in the Pentium 4 days (CPU performance wise).

That being said, with all that processing power, iOS still lags a lot on my 6S Plus. Apple doesn't give a flying fuck about software optimization, or they don't know how to.
>>
>>52025084
Keller didn't make the chips that the iphone uses
>>
>>52024835
I haven't paid more than $350 outright for my last 3 phones. That's a 6-year span. Some dumbasses spend this much every year.
>>
>>52025134
IS this what being poor is like?
>>
>>52024609
>mfw my chink 150$ phone has a single core of 800 and multi core of 4000
Feels good man

>>52024835
We never had a problem with the newer iPhone's hardware, the problem always was the locked down software
>>
>>52025110
He was a major designer for the chips up to the A7.
After he left, Apple just resorted to moar gighurtz and transistors.
>>
>>52024609
What do you need a phone with that much processing power for anyway?
>inb4 its future proof xDDDDD
You faggots buy a new phone each year anyway.
>>
Considering getting a 7 when it releases.

Own a 32GB 5 but it still runs pretty well. Should I upgrade? Yes/No?
>>
>>52025145
Nah, it's what what being smart is like. No contracts. No overpriced phones. Already saved for retirement at the age of 27. And I bet my house and 3 cars that I make more than you. I'll even throw in my lakeside summer cottage.
>>
>>52025404
>3 cars
>at 27
What do you do anon? I am 25 and i flip burgers at burger king?
>>
>>52025421
I am a tradesman. I buy run down houses for nothing, renovate them with my team, and then sell them for about 10 to 20 times the investment. I do this 3 to 4 times a year now, but between ages 24 and 26 I was working non-stop, basically to beef up my bank. Now it's more casual. I'll fully retire at 35.
>>
>>52025158
>We never had a problem with the newer iPhone's hardware

Tell that to the people gloating about ppi and ram
>>
>>52025084
I'm going to laugh pretty hard when Zen fails and Keller fanboys get btfo
>>
>>52025488
Zen probably would fail because AMD are a bunch of Dumbfucks.
Keller is currently at Samsung and leaked performance figures of the Galaxy S7 shows that it would have higher single core scores than the Apple A9, and GB3 multi-core score approaching 5 digits. About double compared to what the Note 5 is already getting.
>>
>>52025564
So what decides whom he'll work for next?
>>
>>52025456

What area are you in? Midwest or something?

Not trying to diss you or anything, it's just that around here in jewicon valley you can't even buy an outhouse for less than $400,000. Land value/House value is way different here so I don't think it'd be near as profitable.
>>
>>52026180
Whatever company is struggling, most likely.
Keller cleans the shit off the fan.
>>
>>52025084
ふるえるぞハート!燃えつきるほどヒート!!刻むぞ血液のビート!
ZEN!

>>52025488
You faggot.
>>
>>52024835
The problem is that there's no different/better software to go along with it. The user experience gap between the 6 and 6s is unnoticeable because the software is all exactly the same
>>
>>52026235
this. You need to be in a relatively shit area for this to work.

That said, I have mad respect for people who do it. Its a major service to the community.
>>
iOS > Android.

Fact.
>>
>>52026494
Yes, but for some the price difference isn't worth it.
>>
>>52025421
>Thinking multiple cars is a good investment on any fucking level.

Have had iphones since 5 and now have 6S, upgrade every interval since it literally costs $150 a year to have the newest and that's it.
>>
>>52026552
>poorfag detected
>>
>>52026589
Electrician in Sydney m8, I literally choose to only work 25 hours and still take over $2,500 a week.

My point was multiple cars being depreciating assets isn't a good investment. But if you can afford it go all out I own multiple cars but I know what they're losing each year.
>>
>>52026269
英語ください、ニガー
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.