[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to youtube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1450613802572.jpg (17 KB, 385x387) Image search: [Google]
1450613802572.jpg
17 KB, 385x387
>first!
>oh shit darth vader's lightsaber is winning the battle against luke's
>le wrong generation
>arguments over stupid shit
>reply wars
>RE: wars
>009 sound system: dreamscape
>let the bodies hit the floor
>15 FPS pirated FRAPS
>unlicensed hypercam
>youtube celebrities that were actually fun to watch and didn't whore themselves for money
>trolling didn't mean someone you disagree with
>celebrity troll channels
>that Cod Fanboy fag who trolled the fuck out of people in the comments
>RonPaulHatesBlacks
>Reply girls
>viral videos
>normal people on the front page

now its just twitter with videos and no culture of it's own
>>
the internet died along time ago friend
>>
>>52022567
jewtube
fify
>>
>>52022567
>>oh shit darth vader's lightsaber is winning the battle against luke's
>>le wrong generation
>youtube celebrities that were actually fun to watch and didn't whore themselves for money
>RonPaulHatesBlacks
>Reply girls

Show me some examples of that shit, man.
>>
>>52023192
>>oh shit darth vader's lightsaber is winning the battle against luke's
dislikes vs likes
>>le wrong generation
teenagers who liked music from before they were born and said how much they hated their generation
that annoying ass song on every video
99% of famous people on youtube back then weren't doing it for ad money
fags like coppercab and boxxy
used to say call of duty was better than other games while stating blatant false shit, an obvious troll but people fell for his shit all the time
>RonPaulHatesBlacks
trolled the fuck out of ron paul supporters by pretending to be a liberal
>Reply girls
girls with huge tits who would reply to videos for attention
>>
>song name?
>tutorials with notepad
>>
>>52023251
Are you saying you miss all of these things? Because it sounds like you dislike some of them.
>>
>>52023344
I hated a lot of that shit back then but for some reason it gives me a weird sense of nostalgia today
>>
>>52023251
>used to say call of duty was better than other games while stating blatant false shit, an obvious troll but people fell for his shit all the time
Was he more or less eben then Chad "Pee Ess Trizzle, mah niggas" Warden?
>>
>>52023367
>I hated a lot of that shit back then but for some reason it gives me a weird sense of nostalgia today
How old are you? Early 20's? I know that feel bra.
>>
>>52023383
yeah im 21
>>
>>52023344
Not OP, but most of this stuff is nostalgic shit. Though I do miss that comfy feel of the old YouTube.
>>
>>52023393
>yeah im 21
Dude, what state are you in? Georgiafag, here. Maybe we should get drunk and talk about stupid shit.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.