[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mac OS X
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
If you guys hate Windows 10 so much, why aren't you using a Mac ?
>>
>>52019932
Because even winblows is better than osx.
>>
>>52020402
/Thread
>>
>>52019932
Overly restrictive and vastly overpriced. It is also a part of the NSA, just like Microsoft. Both are spyware.
>>
File: 4L_ajczcZeH.png (86 KB, 698x466) Image search: [Google]
4L_ajczcZeH.png
86 KB, 698x466
>>52019932
But I am anon
>>
I have a hackintosh on dual boot with wangblows 10 for gaems
>>
They are cooperating with the NSA and spend resources on spyware just like Windows. If someone wants to use my computer equipment they need to pay me. If they want to collect my personal information they can buy it. Just like how Microsoft and Apple sell personal information after CISA made it legal without your consent.
>>
Ultrawide monitor

Fonts are pretty small for me and I can't find a way of scaling them other than using that option that makes them twice as big and blurry as shit

Windows has some shit font rendering but at the very fucking least I can get things working
>>
Thinking about installing OS X on an Inspiron 530s that I put 4 GBs of ram into and a GT 210, but wanna wait to put an SSD and get some of that gay mac shit like the bluetooth keyboard, mouse and trackpad and an older Cinema Display.

I haven't used OS X since Snow Leopard, did they shit it up since Jobs died?
>>
>>52021239
It was always shit.
>>
>>52021244
don't try to fit in too hard there Billy
>>
Because for it to work I have to get specific PC parts or purchase an Apple product (rofl)
>>
>>52020995
Everything so wrong in that pic. Those specs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.