[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a de-botnet guide for Windows 8.1? I just did a fresh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: serveimage.jpg (117 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
117 KB, 1024x576
Is there a de-botnet guide for Windows 8.1?

I just did a fresh install and want to know.

Is it on the wiki?
>>
Someone needs to quick jacking off and make a simple one click .exe that removes and prevents the shit.
>>
>>52017755
You do it Skid
>>
>>52017794

I can't code bruh, my forte is shitposting and helping n00bs diagnose hardware and software issues. You got 30 billion faggots on /g/ that swear they can code and can whip up something in about a day to do something simple like what I ask and they just want to fuck around in desktop threads. THEY can do it!
>>
>>52017833
Thanks for the help. CVCK
>>
>>52017755
Those who would bother making the .exe would rather switch to a superior non-botnet OS.
>>
>>52017641
Avoid express installation and setup a local account.

Download DWS and run it.
>>
>>52017961
DWS?
>>
>>52017922

www.thewindowsclub.com guys do it.

And Linux fags don't even write or audit their own code, they just hope and stay comfortable with the idea that someone else has already done it. That's exactly why it's NSA backdoor certified already but since nobody audits the shit they won't know until 15-30 years from now and then act like it was some minor exploit accidentally placed there.
>>
>>52017970
destry windows spying
>>
>>52017641
>running Spyware as Operating System
You are doing it wrong, OP.

What is wrong with Winfags? Why do people choose to install an OS that needs some obscure tools to debloat/antispy it?

Jesus christ.
>>
>>52018076

Because the other option is to go with a shit OS with no software and one game with a penguin racing down a mountain. I'd rather sell my pc.
>>
>>52018076
What make you think that leenux is any better?
>>
>>52018076
Because I want to play computer games for entertainment
>>
>>52017641

Just install Vista SP2
>>
>>52018142
>>52018095
>linux has no games
That's a meme. You can play shitloads of games, even STEAM, any console games via emulators and current games via WINE.

If you dont believe me, google it, check wine-hq, check steam, installgentoo emulating consoles.
>>
>>52018205
Linux doesn't have GTA V
>>
>>52017641
A thread had to die for your pleb tier question
>>>/wsr/
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.