[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Experiences with Deal Extreme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed-2.png (73 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-2.png
73 KB, 300x300
Experiences with Deal Extreme?
>>
File: 1450291920494.png (129 KB, 800x1745) Image search: [Google]
1450291920494.png
129 KB, 800x1745
Used to buy parts for my many psps from them, once received an order where the screen was messed up, and they sent me a new one no issue. Keep in mind this was back in 2013 so i can't provide any recent experiences
>>
>>52016925
its exactly like aliexpress, shit takes forever to ship, and much of it is cheap Chinese crap. But there are some really good products for way less than they are worth, you need to know what you are looking for.
>>
>>52017177
>white people made everything
Well memed.
>>
>>52016925
Cheap, takes too long to receive your shits, but they will send, good experience though
>>
bad chinese shipping times, low prices for knockoff goods.

Similar to Aliexpress, but i would personally reccomend Aliexpress over DX
>>
hit and miss with every order and item
>>
Same as everyone else. Cheap. Decent stuff if you know what you're looking at. Takes a while to ship. But shipping is free, and I've had Amazon sellers take 2 weeks at the cheapest shipping option.

What exactly is the purpose of those direct sites? (ie dxsoul.com) Orders are still a bit slow and ship out of China. If anything, because the last leg is through the US, There's no customs label listing all the weird shit you're ordering.
>>
Ordered an arduino uno.
It was a month (2 weeks past promised delivery), and no uno.
Contacted them, they said sorry, have 2 more arduinos and a breadboard for free.
>>
>>52016925
shipping takes a lifetime as everyone else says
It's otherwise fine. Have never had an issue with them.
>>
I use it.
No signup so you don't have to create a login.
A lot of trashy cheap stuff but never received something that didn't work as advertised.
You get discount for buying bulk.

My two tips are:
Don't buy something you need soon.
Don't buy more than you can accept getting lost in shipment.
>>
dx is good, i've bought atleast 300$ usd worth of stuff in the past 5 years. shipping takes awhile just like everything else from china
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.