[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Program to write secretly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: iu[1].jpg (34 KB, 492x492) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg
34 KB, 492x492
Hey /g/ I have a real problem. I recently started a new job and the people here are very noisy. I have to work on different workstations and instruments around the facility so I take my laptop with me and type my reports as I work. They peek at my laptop and constantly talk about what I'm doing and how far have I gotten on my reports.

I need a program/setup to type discreetly so that no one would know at a glace what i'm writing. I can't find anything online since I can't find proper search terms for this situation and everything that comes up is about typing secret shit and not typing regular shit but secretly. I need help /g/.
>>
try tiny font you fuckboy
>>
>>52006730
such a thing does not exist you fucking retard. Why not just tell your coworkers to fuck off and mind their own damn business and that you are trying to work?
>>
File: 1445999291762.jpg (225 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1445999291762.jpg
225 KB, 682x600
>>52006730
>women in STEM on suicide watch
>>
>>52006730
http://www.amazon.com/Privacy-Filter-diagonal-14-1-viewing-PF14-1/dp/B00006B8A9

Something like this OP.

I've used them before, you can't see what's on the screen unless you're staring directly at it. It's not foolproof, obviously. Someone standing directly behind your shoulder can still read your screen. And it also makes your view a lot darker and distorted but it does make it pretty difficult for other people to see from most angles.
>>
>>52006730
sit in front of a wall or a window
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUw3u9lh9rQ
>>
learn how to write in rot13
>>
Whatever you do OP, if it's successful at what you're trying to accomplish, it will piss them off, and alienate you even further. If the majority of coworkers (let alone all) are being assholes to you, you can't win in such a situation, but have to look out for another (hopefully better and saner) job. "There's power in numbers", whatever you do against a hostile majority will only backfire at you in the end.
>>
>>52006730

small font in a tiny window works wonders.
>>
1. download program to remap keys
2. set it to a is b, b is c, etx...
3. enable it when typing in your report software.
4. create simple script to reverse text
5. everyone thinks you are autistix when they see your unrevsrsed screen.
>>
>>52008965
this is so sneaky
>>
Do your code in another language or be a man and tell them to fuck off.
>>
File: 1450564013995.png (264 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1450564013995.png
264 KB, 511x428
seems like something to talk to your shit co workers about. Easier than all of this shit. Just go to HR if they won't fuck off. If you're smashing them in terms of productivity then fuck those idiots bothering you.
>>
>>52008965
>1. download program to remap keys
>2. set it to a is b, b is c, etx...
>3. enable it when typing in your report software.
>4. create simple script to reverse text
>5. everyone thinks you are autistix when they see your unrevsrsed screen.

not op but totally using this. Thanks anon
>>
>>52006730
That incompetent, eh? How did you trick them into hiring you in the first place? You don't seem that clever...
>>
>>52006938
Tn panels already do this.
IPS FAGS BTFO
>>
Couldn't you just switch your font to Wing Dings, type up your notes, and then switch the text font back to normal later?
>>
>>52006730
> Get job
> Refuse to interact with coworkers
> Lose job
Offices are social environments. If you don't want to interact with other people you shouldn't work around other people.
>>
>>52008965
>ROT1
>implying some autist ``codebreaker" isn't going to realize what you're doing
>>
>>52016445
Look at this non-autist... lmao... You are too busy having women trying to sit on your dick to do any real work.
>>
Pick your favorite document editor and set the font to white. Need to check what your writing? Just select all the text.

If that doesn't work, then get a program to force a window always on top. Set a web browser or whatever on the very top with your writing program below, and select the writing program.

No matter what you do, you'll look retarded as fuck if you look like you're typing into nothing.

Have fun OP.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.