[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sony Z5 Premium vs LG V10, can you help me choose /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
Sony Z5 Premium vs LG V10, can you help me choose /g/?
>>
V10 is best phone but overpowered af and has less than the best battery life.

Z5 premium is more a jack of all trades master of media.
>>
>>51998092
v10 for fucking sure

z5 premium if you absolutely cannot stand the looks of the v10

4k on a smartphone doesn't look any different than qHD.
>>
>>51998092
I was in the same boat but i choose Z5P. Not dissapointed. Battery Life is awesome. Not overheating meme applied so far (i dont play games btw). the only drawback is the back glass which is fingerprint magnet. Fixed that by ordering a back and front glass protecor from devil case
>>
File: nokia-n9-homescreen-apps.jpg (130 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nokia-n9-homescreen-apps.jpg
130 KB, 1024x768
Honestly you should try the Nokia N9, you can get one of them for pretty cheap

It's a full GNU/Linux mobile phone that runs everything, has revolutionary UX that no phone today has matched and DOES NOT LAG unlike the two android phones you've listed, the LG was also designed to be a disposable consumer toy unlike the N9

It's design is also top notch, symmetrical in all axis and uses a combo of AMOLED + Clearblack that only other phone that uses it is Lumia 950, the whole OS is designed that you can't even distinguish where the screen starts and ends

I have four N9s and I can tell you no phone today matches it's greatness
>>
>>51998147
>"af"
kill yourself
>>
LG V10 cuz best camera.
>>
>>51998510
>best camera.
http://www.dxomark.com/Mobiles/Sony-Xperia-Z5-Mobile-review-Best-mobile-photo-video-scores-to-date
>>
File: Sony-Xperia-Z5-LINE-AH-9.jpg (566 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
Sony-Xperia-Z5-LINE-AH-9.jpg
566 KB, 1920x1280
>>51998092
The LG is probably the more balanced phone, although the Z5 is just so much better looking. Better screen as well, and not just in terms of resolution
>>
>>51998147
Overpowered how?
It has a 808
The Z5 has a 810 that doesn't overheat, and even that processor isn't as good as Samsung's newest Exynos.
None of these two phones are even close to being "overpowered".
>>
>>51998189
That's because the Z5 isn't always on 4k.
It stays on 1080p until you actually access some 4k media.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.