[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my Takstar Hi2050s, I am currently in heaven. http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
Just got my Takstar Hi2050s, I am currently in heaven.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sGByyJ2dS8
>>
>>51997746
yayy, i'm getting them for christmas, can't wait!

tell me more about them, anon-san
>>
So heavenly that the only way for you to enjoy it is to post about it for your e/g/in /g/ros.
>>
>>51997783
Not as bassy as I thought they wuold be but they are super comfy
>>
Holy DT880 knockoff Batman!
>>
While I do really like them and the build quality and feeling of them are great(for the price). I have to admit I was a bit let-down by the sound quality.

There wasn't that much of a difference between them and my old 10 dollar headset.
>>
I tried these in a store last week. NoBass.
>>
>>51997970
Not op, but your old headset was either fucking great for $10 or your ears are fucked.
>>
how do these compare to the senns 558?
>>
>>51998132
I mean. You can hear a lot of sounds better than you could with the cheap headset. But in terms of how things sound, like soundstage and tonal balance there's not much of a difference.

Granted my ears are pretty fucked up as well.
>>
>>51998165
>senns 558
I haven't used them, but I imagine they would be a lot better since they cost twice as much. Hi2050s are really lacking in bass.
>>
>>51997783
If you have a huge head you're fucked.
>>
>>51998176
isn't the soundstage supposed to be huge on these things?
>>
>>51997746
How great they are for someone who owns a Superlux HD 681 and doesn't care that much about bass?
>>
>>51998386
Yep

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5X9oUNSYyE

I closed my eyes and I actually felt I was in the room with these people. It's incredible.
>>
>>51998388
It's good you don't care about bass, because bass is lacking on these headphones. However mids and highs are really good and they have an incredible sound stage.
>>
>>51998386
I wouldn't know. All I know is that when I put them on for the first time I almost didn't notice any difference apart from it being able to pick up more sounds.

I mean. I don't want to say in any way that the headset was better, and it's not an improvement. Just not as much of an improvement as I expected. Still the beast headphones I've used.
>>
>>51998399
To be fair. That sounds pretty damn amazing with really cheap headphones as well.
>>
>>51998399
sounds great on my 681 evos, senpai
>>
I was a bit worried when I got these as literally everything was in Chinese.

But once again those damn gooks deliver, the headphones are great for pretty much everything, I usually have much better sound than most people in vidya with their elite gaymen headsets.
>>
Looks like DT770s for poorfags
>>
>>51998576
That's because they are.
>>
are the drivers any good?
>>
I'm looking to get a hyperx cloud ii how do these compare i know fuck all about headphones
>>
>>51998642
what drivers? It's an audio jack, it's not USB
>>
>>51999021
the small speakers on each side of a headphone are called drivers
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.