[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After being banned from all of Node.js, he was then banned f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: XpXY.png (17 KB, 409x296) Image search: [Google]
XpXY.png
17 KB, 409x296
After being banned from all of Node.js, he was then banned from the entirety of Github, for nothing but eggplant emojis that certain people considered "phallic"? What the fuck.

https://twitter.com/evilaubergine/status/679108445421850624
>>
trips don't lie
>>
File: Checkmahdubs.jpg (22 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
Checkmahdubs.jpg
22 KB, 472x472
>dem holy trips
>>
>>51990777
Post phallic emoji.
>>
is there more context
>>
>>51990777
>using shithub
The webmforretards faggot changed his name to a more tolerant one too. I bet they'll ban him because it has an offensive name in the history.
>>
File: eggplant.png (288 KB, 1639x1080) Image search: [Google]
eggplant.png
288 KB, 1639x1080
>>51990835
See previous threads in archive, this picture summarizes the original happening quite well. Now installgen2 was banned from all of Github!
>>
>>51990777
>fag spams emoji
>gets banned
what's wrong here?
>>
This is the state of chanofobia on the Internet TODAY!
We honor diversity in post quality, racism, and edgyness.
>>
Does eggplant have another meaning or...?
>>
>>51990883
>break the ToS
>get banned

xd
>>
>>51990925
>posting a single comment including an emoji is spam
>deserves to be banned from all of github for it
is this b8?
>>
>that twitter

Christ, the autism. Should be banned from life via suicide desu.
>>
>>51990936
it looks phallic so it's used for sexual harassment
could've just googled it desu
>>
Installgen2 was based. I forked his libspurdo and ported it to Python.
>>
>>51990981
I never thought I'd live to see the day where typically round fruits which were "historically" used as an empowering symbol of female fertility, were interpreted as dicks. Not to mention how the whole notion of dicks being equals to rape, is entirely unusual.
>>
>>51990777
>that following list
>>
Its what you get for giving the SJWs PTSD.
>>
how autistic do you have to get banned from github jesus christ
>>
>>51990925
it hurt /g/s feefees not being able to shitpost
>>
I just don't understand how a someone could get banned from ##socialjustice irc like a cuck.
>>
First you whine about it on #lainchan and now here? Op is truly a faggot.
>>
>>/pol/
Reported.
>>
>post symbol of female fertility
>get banned by SJWs
Ayyyyyyyy
>>
Isn't it called a brinjal
>>
he posted some stupid nonsense with the intention of starting shit. you fucking retard children just look for shit to complain about.

completely overblown and you are all tools
>>
>>51992259
OP posted some stupid nonsense with the intention of starting shit. you fucking retard child, you just look for shit to complain about.

completely overblown and you are a tool
>>
>>51990883
>>
>>51990834
Emoji are stripped from posts on 4chan sadly
>>
>>51991020
welcome to SJW, Feminism and Hillary Clinton
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.