[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow /g/! Congratulations on a very progressive year! It real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8
File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
Wow /g/! Congratulations on a very progressive year! It really does show that it's almost 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7o7R5BgWDY
>>
>>51990727
>The random "JUST DO IT" amidst all the SJW crap
Choked on my minute-long REE
>>
File: goodsmug.png (211 KB, 417x417) Image search: [Google]
goodsmug.png
211 KB, 417x417
>>51990727
People do love their memes, don't they?
>>
>>51990727
https://www.google.com/trends/topcharts
>Literally none of the searches shown in the video are top searches
>Pepe the frog is the top meme searched

2015 really is the year of the sjws and normie fads.
>>
The internet for the human race is essentially a toy for many.
>>
dude I cant wait to die
>>
>Even google thinks non-memes are memes
>>
This is going to make me feel depressed for the rest of the day
>>
People follow hype. Even if they're not particularly enthusiastic about it they will still follow because they tend to doubt their own judgement when everyone else is so for it. But we have this whole community that we can foster these doubts and stand our own ground. We da best.
>>
>>51990727
Thank you for the shitty ass year, Google!
BRAVO
>>
Obviously Google is a business and ultimately is providing its customers with what they think they want and that seems to be to feel good about themselves.

Why do normies want to feel so good about themselves so bad? What's missing in your average normie's life?
>>
>>51991398
Makes me feel happy desu senpai.
>>
>>51991489
W-why anon?
>>
>>51991499
Progress anon
>>
I miss when these were called Google Zeitgeist. They were less of a Google advertisement back then.
>>
>>51990727
kek

Even for the France attacks, they just show American landmarks with the French flag lit up on it.
>>
That was awful, only good thing was my nigga Shia making an appearance.
>>
File: 12.jpg (419 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
419 KB, 1280x720
>Are you born transgender
>>
THAT
FUCKING
TRANSKEK

I knew something was really off with that voice.
>>
>>51991513
Progress into the wrong direction
>>
Ah, aging trannies. Higher suicide rates than koreans.
>>
>>51991488
>Interests
>Useful hobbies
>True happiness
>Any sort of standout talent
All the people I've ever met that would like this video have the above problems, 99% of the time.
>>
>>51992999
I thought it was some distinguished old-man diplomat.

NOPE! Just a tranny who gets off on committing manslaughter.

Kinda annoying how only ONE side of this shit was displayed in this video... All these issues, except gay marriage, have legit and equally weighed counter points... From the refugees(that terrorists are no doubt hiding among) to the transgender issue that shows that public acceptance and medical treatment has NO impact on their mental health(Suicide rates are just as high after ~1 million dollars is spent in medical costs)

This shit makes me rage. I'm not some right wing red-neck either. 10 years ago, before the left got SUPER regressive and anti-free speech, i was really left wing. I still support those ideals, but i dont act or push them anymore with how much of a farce that side of the spectrum has become.
>>
>>51990727
how is this /g/ related?

because the SJW shit revolves around a search engine?
>>
>>51993208
I'm the same way senpai, it looks like we're going through the demographics switch that happened in the 50s and 60s all over again
>>
File: 4L_uWesmnsT.jpg (590 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
4L_uWesmnsT.jpg
590 KB, 1024x683
>>51990727
>Fuck this gay earth
>>
File: goog.png (233 KB, 642x362) Image search: [Google]
goog.png
233 KB, 642x362
Why not?
A man won woman of the year.
>>
File: 1450600840443.jpg (242 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450600840443.jpg
242 KB, 750x1000
>>51993344
>A man won woman of the year.
men = 1
women = 0

/g/ has known for a long time that men make better women though
>>
>>51991488
Obviously they are missing out on the rare pepes and hot anime grills.
>>
>>51993184
Can't have those things if you're slaving away to keep that gf
>>
>>51990727
>Coolest, most brilliant sounding voice over ever, thought it was a world leader or statesman
>Caitlyn Jenner
I spit out my drink.

I thought the rest was okay, the memes at the end were a nice touch but Cait pushed it over the top for me.
>>
File: SAGE.jpg (34 KB, 582x216) Image search: [Google]
SAGE.jpg
34 KB, 582x216
>>
If any of you even bothered to watch KUWTK you would know that Bruce is a cool guy and a real american hero. Please leave him alone and let him do what he wants, he deserves to be happy. Your misguided hatred is wasted on him.
>>
>>51994678
>real american hero
His only accomplishment was being in the olympics. He has done nothing for the USA.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.