[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Taking my Net+ tomorrow. Any tips/tricks/last minute study material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 7045582381.jpg (102 KB, 826x220) Image search: [Google]
7045582381.jpg
102 KB, 826x220
Taking my Net+ tomorrow. Any tips/tricks/last minute study material to recommend?
>>
self bump to avoid being lost in the shuffle
>>
>>51990216
What is that?
Some kind of test?
>>
Why do that instead of Ccna?
>>
>>51990630
money right now. I have completed the Cisco Academy though.
>>
>>51990216
Professor Messer.

>>51990606
Google.

>>51990630
Maybe OP wants to get an entry level job at a NOC ASAP.
>>
>>51990216

how much is a net+ and how long did you prepare for it?
>>
>>51990677
yeah I was thinking about watching some of his videos tonight. I've used him for study material in classes.

And yeah I just want entry level right now although I'm confident in at least 60% of the CCNA material.
>>
I'm also reading through some of the questions posted on aiotestking
>>
Taking Net+ in about 3 months. I am monitoring this thread.
>>
I'm taking the A+ 220-801 in exactly one month. Tips? Advice? Working my way through Professor Messer's videos currently. Average score on practice exams is 76-85% right now.
>>
>>51990682
i just graduated from a tech school with an AAS in Network administration and an AAS in Network Security. So that is the bulk of my preparation and I went through TestOut's NetworkPro course (kek I know). So with student discount it was $137 but prolly double or so if you pay full price.
>>
>>51990786
A+ is the easiest cert in IT, if you fail it you should just give up and apply at Burger King.
>>
Is it true that a good strategy is to purposefully miss a few questions you know to get more questions that are similar?
>>
>>51991405
Very good helpful advice. Thanks!
>>
>>51991429
no
>>
>>51990786
me 2 bro
what are you using to study besides professor messer?
>>
>>51990216
step one: have a pulse
step two: take the test

net+ is disgustingly easy for the cost of taking said exam.
>>
Did it about a week ago. Just study up on the scenarios, most of the multi choice questions are really easy.

ow/o/gw/bl/blw/g/brw/b
>>
>>51992415
Uhh, some practice tests I pirated and the Exam Cram book by that David Prowse guy I think. Good luck man
>>
>>51990710

>I'm confident in at least 60% of the CCNA material.

Knowing the material won't guarantee a pass on the cisco exam.

The people who write Cisco cert questions ask the most absurd questions. I just wrote my CCNP route test and most of the test was useless trivia I had to remember.
>>
QUICK WITHOUT GOOGLING HOW MANY DEVICES CAN YOU DAISY CHAIN OFF OF A SINGLE FIREWIRE PORT???

A. 128
B. 192
C. 63
D. 443
E. FIREWIRE DOES NOT SUPPORT DAISYCHAINING
>>
>>51990677
>Maybe OP wants to get an entry level job at a NOC ASAP.
Where I live Network+/CCENT is literally useless, they expect CCNA level knowledge even for an entry level job at a NOC.
>>
>>51990216
>Taking my Net+ tomorrow. Any tips/tricks/last minute study material to recommend?
The Olympics start tomorrow. Time to start training, eh?
>>
>>51990786
If you have to study you already don't belong in computers. Also it's utterly useless.
>>
>>51993542
Nobody could even know that since no one uses FireWire
>>
>>51994264
That is an actual question in one of the A+ cert exams. No joke.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.