[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /g/ i'am desperate, i need to know who's behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5
File: Selection_007.png (844 B, 174x43) Image search: [Google]
Selection_007.png
844 B, 174x43
Sup /g/ i'am desperate, i need to know who's behind a facebook page, a month ago i made some anti refugee blog posts and some sjw slut fag is posting me he is threatening me, he WILL get me fired, he made a page to "Expose racists" we live in a pretty small town so i'll find him and beat the living shit out of him, will even post pics if we suceed, i tried IP loggers he wouldnt click anything, please help me out, how can i know who's behind a facebook page?
netstat -a does not work as facebook isnt using P2P anymore
>>
Just say you no nothing about the post and that it is photoshopped
EZ
>>
You're a fucking cunt.
>>
>>51987831
Delete facebook account?
>>
>>51987895
HE has screenshots of my blog, i even deleted the blog, my boss will fire me if she sees them she is a feminazi slut
>>
why don't you take responsibility for what you posted online like a grown up human being
>>
Sounds good to me.

If he's threatening you, report it to cops. If you can't handle people knowing you're racist, don't be an asshole about it in a public forum. Either stfu and keep anon in the first place, or wear it out in public and be proud of your racism, because you're fighting a corner, or have an ideology, but be ready for the pitchforks, because most people are just bored of it.
>>
>>51987918
Can't fire you for opinions unless you were literally glorifying Nazis or something.
>>
>>51988074
Since when
>>
>>51987831
That's the consequence of free speech you fucking moron. You can say everything you want, but you have to take responsibility for the consequences. It's easy to get all mighty and angry on the internet and pussy out afterwards, eh?
>>
>>51988089
All first world countries have laws that protect employees from being fired without a good reason.
>>
>>51987831
Sue for slandering or something.

It's the USA, you can sue anyone for anything. That's the land of the free right there.
>>
Maybe if you weren't a racist autist this wouldn't happen.
I hope you lose your job and he ruins your life

:^)
>>
Just tell your boss that you have some unpopular opinions on current events and that somebody is upset by it and trying to get you fired.

This is probably terrible advice but mummy always said honesty is the best policy.
>>
>>51988160
>>51988128
>>51988126
>>51988125
>>51988100
>>51988089
>>51988074
you fucking nigger fucks, i asked you if there is a way to know who the fuck the admin of a facebook page is, no i wont go to the cops because they will arrest me for hate speech, no i wont tell my boss, she would just scream strop raping me just tell me how to find this nigger fuck
>>
Get a racism friendly job so you don't have to worry.
>>
>>51988181
The cops can't arrest you for having racist opinions you idiot.
>>
File: 1439861910550.jpg (259 KB, 1000x1502) Image search: [Google]
1439861910550.jpg
259 KB, 1000x1502
>>51988181
Kek. You better get it over with and just off yourself while you're still ahead.
>>
>>51988200
i know there are fucking hackers on this board, why are you fucking hiding, help a /g/uy out you faggot nigger fucks
>>
>>51988200
Outside America they can.
>>
>>51988213
Go to the darknet and pay a hacker. It's a lot of work. I don't really see a good incentive. Refugees are good for the economy
>>
>>51988213
>actually thinking there are hackers on 4chan

kek. fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>51988249
You're the fucking reddit fag here i've never been to fucking reddit, i migrated from 9gag back in 2011 , now fuck off you nigger slut fuck
>>
>>51988213
Lol /g/ is full of Linux users that like to fuck around in terminal.

There are no 'hackers' that can fucking breach Facebook on here. There would be very few in world.
>>
File: 1450205725116.gif (198 KB, 317x266) Image search: [Google]
1450205725116.gif
198 KB, 317x266
>>51988128
This. WE WILL hunt down and destroy ALL Nazis.
>>
>>51988213
We're busy. With your facebook account. Enjoy your racist coming out party.
>>
>>51988261
>using curse words constantly
>trying to be this edgy

You should seriously consider suicide anon-kun
>>
File: DEath from laughter.png (4 KB, 283x75) Image search: [Google]
DEath from laughter.png
4 KB, 283x75
>Thinking that beating the guy up will help you keep your job.
>Getting mad because your tech support post is getting shit on
>9gag
>Using nigger to be edgy
>/g/uys
have fun being a welfare leech anon
>>
>>51988247
>Refugees are good for the economy.
How?
>>
You'd have to social engineering the shit out of her, there's no other way for you
>>
>>51987831
le racism on /g/
that'll go over well
most of /g/ is black or arab
>>
>>51988213
Open cmd.exe and run
tracert facebook.com[\code]
This will find your admins local ip
>>
>>51988752
I'am not on windows
>>
>>51988760
You fucked up, don't you know you're on a microsoft owned board?
>>
>>51987831
shouldn't have been such a faggot
>>
>>51987831
Report the page to Facebook for blackmail.
>>
>>51987831

Real answer, OP.

Even if you get his IP, you will never actually find out who he is. Dynamic IP addresses rotate out every so often, and ISP's are the only ones who keep track of who is using or has used a given IP, and they will only tell Law Enforcement. Even if you do, by some miracle, manage to track him down, you will be caught, arrested and thrown in jail. He'll end up with a broken rib, you'll end up with a felony.

But hey, you shouldn't have been a racist shithead with your real identity.
>>
>>51987831
ok guys i need to admit, i never made any blog posts, that group is posting "sluts" and one of them is my gf, the only reason i said "anti refugee" was because 4chan is racist as fuck and they'd help a fellow racist out wtf
>>
>>51988952
post her pics
>>
>>51988952
Chicks you friend on fb and whack off to bikini pictures to aren't girlfriends.
>>
>>51988632
low cost construction workers and over a million of them
>>
>>51988846

It's not blackmail unless he's demanding money or something of value for his silence. It could be libelous, but it's not libel if it's actually true.
>>
>>51987831
why don't you just
you know
REPORT THE SJW TO THE POLICE?
>>
>>51988986
plus they fill the employment gap liberal arts degree majors leave because they are waiting for a $35/hr entry level position.
>>
>>51989001

Report them for what? Assuming this dude's first story is true (and he's changed it since, so he either was lying the whole time or is lying now in order to get somebody to tell him how to do the impossible), the SJW is doing nothing illegal, based on his description.
>>
>>51988952
If that's actually the case then just report him for slander and if your 'gf' is under 18 (assuming you live in a first world country), cp.
>>
>>51988952
Maybe she might be a slut, you should sort your relationship problems out together. Maybe Jamal can help as well anon.
>>
>>51989054

Since it's written, it would be "Libel", not slander. And the standard for libel in the US is quite high, you'd have to prove damages, which would be non-existent because it's some random anonymous SJW saying these things.
>>
>>51989134
Thanks for the correction. I assume it's not an sjw if what op is saying is true, this can be considered online sexual harassment which is taken pretty seriously in the US.
>>
>>51989129
Oh fuck you guys, here's the real story.
>be me 19 yo neet
>neighbour asks if i can help him with his new pc
>says it wont turn on
>check inside, retard had no ram in it
>tell him to get some RAM
>"oh where do we get that
>head to store
>retard says he needs tons of ram to store owner
>get 6 gigs of ram
>plug his guts in and out to make it look like i actually did something
>booting up
>GRUB RESCUE
cont?
>>
>>51989185
you change your stories a lot. I smell a ruse.
>>
>>51989185
>retard asks me what's wrong
>think of shit i read on /g/ make up some shit
>umm looks like your system32 is broken
>i need to update your kernel and give it root privilges
>"oh boy you sure sound like a hacker where did you learn this stuff
>tell him it's top secret information and that i'am a part of the hackers known as /g/
>anyways retard asks if i can install internet on his pc
>install kekbuntu and leave
>cont
>>
>>51989250
>while away he gets on my PC
>copied all of my images which contain me in sexual poses with waifu pillows
>threatening me on that he will release all the images unless I can help him hack
>cont
>>
>>51989271
NOT OP
>>51989250
>i'am now known as the hacker of /g/
>neighbours start asking me if i can fix their phones/tablets
>a few hours ago, this super hot grill bangs on my door
>hi anon i heard you're a hacker can you help me
>ssure
>she tells some dude has been harassing her posting her pics
>if i track him down she will give me the puss
>make this thread
>>
>>51989323
>some faggot is posting naked pics of my gf
>not actually his gf

Stay free kid.
>>
>>51989323
share pics
>>
>>51987918
Just show her how to modify a webpage locally and deny everything.
>>
>>51989177

Based on the way he's changed his story, he's either a troll who was never telling the truth, or his first story is true and he made a stupid attempt to get somebody to tell him how to do the impossible (i.e. figure out who an anonymous person is on facebook just from their IP).
>>
>>51988986
Low cost construction workers who will never integrate into local society, enforce sharia zones and its barbaric laws and expect gibsmedats from the government. And over a million of them

Great choice yurocucks
>>
Being ignorant about current politics and how the refugee system works and then lying about how youre not a racist and about your imaginary girlfriend will get you nowhere. Read a fucking book and stop watching fox news you 'retarded nigger fuck'
>>
>>51988261
Lmao. Shaking my head to be honest, family. Hide your power level better.
>>
>>51988952
>4chan is racist
4chan used to just be edgy to trigger people back from 2003-2011, now the only real racists are /pol/, /r9k/, and the spill off from those boards.
>>
>>51987831

> itt literal victim blaming

Shit sucks. Fucking Nazis trying to ruin lives for having dissenting opinions. These idiots don't understand that they're just as bad, if not worse than the people they're fucking with.

God speed, anon.
>>
>>51987831
If you're racist, own it, faggot.

Find a job that accepts racists.
>>
File: 20151220_122226.jpg (3 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151220_122226.jpg
3 MB, 4128x2322
>>51989647
>being so autistic that you think that
>>
>muh Facebook wars!!!!

Loving this tech board dudes!!
>>
>OP being too much of a coward to stand by his opinions

You know how I know you're a faggot?
>>
>>51988125

Not in the USA.

You can be fired for any reason at any time, you are a employee at will. Unless you have a work contract.
>>
>>51988986
Which reduces the legal workers value, creating the illusion that to get a good job you need a degree, hence the millions of retards getting useless degrees which won't be put in use and will leave said millions in debt.

All of this because the job market has been lowered hard thanks to illegals who work for borderline slave wages. Well, not thanks to them, but to the corrupt politicians and lobbies who try their hardest to fuck the population in exchange of cheap labour.

Liberals are retards. Like this guy >>51991361
>>
>>51987831
> netstat -a does not work as facebook isnt using P2P anymore

lol ^ i love it
>>
Just tell us your Facebook info
>>
>>51988181
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2rYvO1I9kk
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.