[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Convince me not to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 41Di+B5RHtL.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
41Di+B5RHtL.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
There is a bundle on amazon with the Sennheiser HD600, Beyerdynamic DT990, and Audio-Technica M30x all for $399.95.

Convince me not to buy this.
>>
>>51983756
>3 headphones
>6 cups
>only 2 ears
Anon, you can't listen to them all. You only have 2 ears.
>>
>>51983756
>buying meme headphones

enjoy ur niggerbass
>>
>>51983776
>Computer number 1
>Computer number 2
>Mobile
>>
>>51983776
fucking cisspecies oppressor scum!
>>
>>51983756
Do it fgt
All jokes aside seems like a good deal
>>
>>51983794
Yes. But anon, you only have 2 ears.
>>
>>51983827
So I leave the Sennheisers at my main computer, the Beyerdynamic at my second one, and take the Audio-Technica with me on my commute.

What is problem?
>>
>>51983794
You still don't need a second open headphone. In-ears generally work better anyway for mobile.
>>
>>51983869
Then I can give the Audio-Technica away to my brother and it would still be a good deal.

What IEMs would you recommend? I have hated in ears for the longest time, they always fall out of my ears.
>>
>>51983858

The problem is that you're buying 3 headphones where you could use the same pair for all your devices. But I guess if you have the money laying around, everything's fine.
>>
>>51983906
If you haven't tried the SE-215s, I always recommend them as the goto.
Although if you're using the right sized flange and inserting them properly they shouldn't come off even with a good sidelong bop on the noggin
>>
You will only use the ones you like most.
>>
Do it op
>>
>>51983955
>SE-215
Nice, I will pick these up soon. Thanks
>>
>>51983858
>What is problem?
The problem is that you only have 2 (two) ears. You can not fit 3 headphones on them. Ever.
>>
These headphones sound different. I have several pairs too and I like to swap them for the sake of it for for different music, movies and stuff.

Do it OP
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.