[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of these are the worst right now? https://strawpoll.me/6328539
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
Which of these are the worst right now?

https://strawpoll.me/6328539
>>
Oh wow, it's a tough choice between MS or facebook.

I... I think facebook? But the sheer magnitude of MS might crown it king, imo
>>
>>51983076

I voted Apple.

I am actually an Apple fan. I have a MacBook Pro and an iPhone 6. But they're going downhill. Tim Cook is a fucking moron. Jony Ive's ego has destroyed his talent. And they sorely need the attention of detail of someone like, yes you've guessed it, Steve Jobs.

Gonna go with Windows and Android next time I think.
>>
>>51983396
>And they sorely need the attention of detail of someone like, yes you've guessed it, Steve Jobs.
This is actually true
>>
>>51983447

They're literally dead without him. I hope they get roundly beaten by Microsoft and Google very soon so they are forced to innovate again.
>>
>>51983396
>>51983447
as much as steve jobs was insane, he definitely had some sort of wizardly attention to detail and design that these niggers at apple just don't have. he didn't know shit about tech fundamentally, but he knew a lot about designing it for consumers.
>>
The top three are the worst because jew, crypto-jew/sjw, and homosexual respectively

The bottom three are mild in comparison
>>
AMD
>>
>>51983346
Don't you mean the sheer magnitude of facebook? Its everywhere and if you don't have a facebook account, you're considered an aberration from the society. Any of the tech jobs requires you to have social media accounts, its almost impossible to get a job without social media in the tech industry these days.
>>
>apple in 2nd place, above fucking botnetsoft

How? I thought /g/ loves their rMBPs
And don't you guys realize that apple is far less botnet than Microsoft and Google
>>
File: file.png (724 KB, 605x686) Image search: [Google]
file.png
724 KB, 605x686
>>51983076
fucking tools
>>
>>51983691
This tbqh
>>
>>51983754
>implying botnet is the only reason a thing is worse from another
google would've been at the top for sure if that was the case
>>
Google is cancer
>>
>>51983754
Worst doesn't mean you cant hate others. This is just a general to find which is the perceived worst amongst /g/.

I know I hate all the ones listed above, but Facebook trumps all.
>>
Why do you fags hate Facebook so much?
You don't have to give it all your information or post thousands of images of yourself, you know.

Apple and Microsoft are much worse in almost every way.
>>
>>51984022
>You don't have to give it all your information or post thousands of images of yourself, you know.
They already do that without my consent. I don't have an account but I know they have an account on me from other people's mention of me and their photo tag.

This is both repulsive and illegal.(spy/stalking) Morally and legally.
>>
how do people who don't have fb keep in contact with their friends?
>>
>half of the votes for facebook
>a website you can easily ignore and avoid if you're not a faggot
>>
>>51983889
nvidia shill cuntfirmed
>>
>>51984109
We used to have a thing called a phone and email.

We also have a thing called feet for walking and a car or a bike to ride to another person's house if needed.
>>
File: lainsuit.png (533 KB, 1176x1080) Image search: [Google]
lainsuit.png
533 KB, 1176x1080
>>51983076
>Barely any votes for jewtel despite their shitty anticompetitive practices, market monopolization and lack of any innovation

Goys, the lot of you. At least you can avoid the others, intel is like the tech illuminati.
>>
>>51983076
intel, nvidia: greedy as fuck, but at least they have actual working products
google: lot of datamining/spying shit, but they do have the best search engine, best mobile OS etc. they make things that work.
microsoft: they make devices and software. sometimes it's great, sometimes it's shit.
apple: similar to microsoft, but less great and more shit and more hype/buzzwords. not a whole lot of good products coming out of that company.
facebook: literally not a single fucking thing that is useful. a shitty social network that only exists to sell ads. wow.

facebook wins
>>
>Not voting for Google, the company whose services are basically a requirement at this point, sells user info to advertisers, makes sub par apps and services, and doesn't listen to their users
Just another day on /g/
>>
>>51983076
I've always been an apple fan. Since I've gotten more tech savvy I've started jailbreaking my devices. IMO the new products are shit. Force touch is useless and the iPhones sacrifice battery life for a thinner design. If Apple removes the 3.5 mm headphone jack, I'm never buying their shit again. Oh, and one more thing... There's still no NFC and I can't send pictures to android phones in iMessage. If these things don't get fixed, I'm getting a Google nexus with Ubuntu touch. I have an iPhone 6, 128GB iOS 8.4 jailbroken.
>>
>>51983076

>/g/ hates google
>recommends nexus phones rather that anything else

i'll never understand this meme.
>>
>>51983709
Eeeh, I second this.
>>
>>51983863
This
Google and Facebook are by far the worst
>>
Nvidia worse than intel. They at least make their gpus a lot more powerful every generation.
>>
Microsoft, because Google has alternatives that can easily be used. I decide what I give to Google. That's harder with Microsoft because you suddenly have to stop using third party software. Plus Google has reasons to invade our privacy while Microsoft does not have valid reasons.

Apple is relatively okay.
>>
>>51985076
lurk more nigger
>>
>>51983076
Facebook and Apple
>>
>>51984150
>leaving the house
You're a fucking normie anyway, why not just use Facebook?
>>
What the fuck

Google is a lot worse than Facebook or Microsoft, even if three of them are obviously botnets at least they're not actively and blatantly promoting the interests of the fucking democrat-neocon hybrids
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.