[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Problem with YouTube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: youtube.png (17 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
youtube.png
17 KB, 1200x1200
Ok, this might be a stretch, but to anybody who has a youtube channel with videos, can you check if you have this same problem? Usually, when typing in tags for a video (either during upload or after), auto-suggestions would pop up, like when you're typing Star Wa you'd get a list of Star Wars media related tags below it, which you could then select. This isn't working anymore since 2 days, maybe longer.

Does anybody else have this problem? Could you check? Thanks.
>>
I'm not sure at the moment but why do you even need em? Don't you know what's relevant to your video?
>>
I want to know if: a) this is only like this for me, b) if it's permanent, and c) if it's a temporary error for everybody.
>>
halp pls
>>
bump. does nobody else have this problem?
>>
Yeah it is the same for me. Apparently youtube updated their layout slightly a few days ago, might have something to do with that. I wouldn't worry about it, you should ask in the youtube support forums
>>
>>51979396
how about ACTUALLY THINKING UP SOME TAGS AND TYPING THEM IN MANUALLY?
>>
>>51982881
that's not the issue. just want to know if this is a permanent thing or a temporary bug or something, i'm stalling a video upload over this.
>>
>>51983210
Channel?
>>
>>51983224
yes I have a channel.
>>
You must be one of those faggot's that tags everything they can think of in two minutes or as fast as they can hit tab.

Stop trying to get popular using tags, be fucking original and get views
>>
>>51983619
This

I could already tell they were some pewdiepie inspired youtuber that uses thousands of tags to try and get views, from their >>51983587 underage humour
>>
>>51983716
actually no, not at all. I use maybe 10 tags maximum per video. i just want to know if others are experiencing the same problem.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.