[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /g/ should i upgrade to windows 10? if not, what windows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
sup /g/
should i upgrade to windows 10?
if not, what windows should i upgrade to?
pic unrelated
>>
8.1 with auto updates off.
>>
>>51978156
>>>/wsr/
>>
windows 8.0 with updates on or windows 8.1 with updates off.
>>
>>51978161
why?
>>
>>51978171
It's just a better windows 7. You would have to disable and remove a bunch of bullshit in 10. As long as you don't turn updates on, you're good.
>>
Do you enjoy wearing tinfoil hats?

Are one of those guys that got absolutely enraged over nvidia asking for your email to auto update even though you used your email in that hentai forum?

Do you value your privacy to the point where you don't want your data be in nameless meta data?

You just enjoy hating on every damn new os that comes out because that makes you sound smart?

Do you just not understand operating systems so you just follow people who pretend to understand them?

Do you enjoy not being able to use the newest directx ?

If you answer yes to any of those question? Unfortunaly Windows 10 is not is for yoy
>>
>>51978185
>As long as you don't turn updates on, you're good.

> Any operating system connected to the internet
> No updates
Yeah well you're a fucking retard and your advice sucks
>>
>>51978156
>should i upgrade to
filtered, thx
>>
>>51978322
Tell that to my 6 year old windows 7 without a single fucking problem at all.
>>
>>51978243
10/10
>>
>>51978498
Yeah well, good spyware usually doesn't start yelling "HEEY! I'M HERE! SPYING ON YOUR ACTIVITIES!"
>>
File: H.jpg (24 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
H.jpg
24 KB, 311x311
>>51978185
>It's just a better windows 7

Im gonna need some proof, or Im calling bullshit on this one.
>>
>>51978156
Windows 10 is the best Windows, but it have some issues yet. If you have to choose to max of compatibility and stability I say go with 7, but if you wanna a practical system with new features go fo 10. Windows 10 is a road in construction.
>>
>>51978815
>proof

Literally anything is better than 7, faggot
>>
>>51980010
kek
>>
File: kek (2).gif (2 MB, 308x214) Image search: [Google]
kek (2).gif
2 MB, 308x214
>>51980010
nice try m8
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.