[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NetEase Music, basically a free Spotify Premium that lets you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
NetEase Music, basically a free Spotify Premium that lets you download anything you want in high quality with no account needed, is partially blocked in my region now due to copyright. About 75% of all content is blocked (no streaming or downloading). The eternal cryptojew seems to be ensuring NetEase can only stream to china.

First GrooveShark

Now NetEase

What do now?
>>
>>51974360
That's because both are illegally operating, distributing artists works without their permission.

The only thing that puts Spotify and GrooveShark/BotNetEase apart are that Spotify asks.

>also sage
>>
>>51974426
I never asked why it's blocked. I know the why.

Counterbump, Scrubify shill.
>>
>GrooveShark got canned for being in the US
>NetEase users getting canned for using it in the US

There is no escape from the cryptojew.
>>
>>51974453
>countersage

Use Spotify? Use Youtube? Join What.cd?
>>
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>51974530
>Use Spotify?
Defeats the entire purpose.
>needs account
>can't download

>Youtube
Really?

>what.cd
My epeen is not big enough
>>
>>51974360
VPN.
Use Hola.
>>
>>51974619
>Defeats the entire purpose.
Find something on your own then.

>>Youtube
>Really?

Well fuck, I'm sorry mister fancy pants.

If you can't use spotify, and won't what.cd, fuck off. Those are your choices.

>fucking sage jesus.
>>
Hey OP just so you know it is like this in my 3rd world country too. It's been like a month or 2 I think.
>>
>>51974682
VPN seems to be the only option

There's really no replacement for NetEase
>>
>>51974619
>countersage

Understand that publicly announcing sages and reports is against the rules. Global rule 7.
>>
>>51974989
THE PROBLEM WITH NETEASE IS THE EASE

TOUT HOW EASY IT IS AND YOU GET TARGETED

THINGS THAT ARE HARD AREN'T USED WIDELY AND IGNORED TILL THE END

DIFFICULT SHARK WOULD STILL BE AROUND
>>
So can anyone confirm using a chink vpn actually allows access to the songs the jews have blocked?
>>
>>51975218
I haven't bothered with it, but in theory there's no reason why it shouldn't work
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.