[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about my circuit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image2.jpg (2 MB, 3296x2608) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
2 MB, 3296x2608
What do you think about my circuit?
>>
>>51970752
Jesus christ, can we get a 1$ breadboard mailed to this poor soul?
>>
>>51970752
Nice astable m8
>>
Use a breadboard. Or at least insulate the bare wires. Also your soldering could use some work.
>>
>>51970752
I do not care desu. Did you really had to timestamp a basic circuit? Are you proud of it you stupid fuck?
>>
>>51970752
>baby's first circuit
>>
Does it work, OP? That's what matters.
You could really use a breadboard with some jumper wires, so you don't even need to solder anything.
>>
>>51971040
It works perfectly.
Also i don't have a breadboard.
>>
>>51971072
get a breadboard
>>
>>51971072
The next step to all circuitry is to insert it inside your penis...have you done that yet or no?
>>
>>51970752
nice circuit, Ahmed. wanna bring it over to the white house?
>>
>>51970752
nice bomb
>>
>>51971157
kek
>>
>>51971072
Try to understand how a 555 IC works. It's really simple and can be used for a wide range of applications from RS flip flop to a schmitt trigger, being of course an oscillator.
>>
>>51971703
No one understands how a 555 works. If someone really did then they wouldn't have the social skills to communicate such a discovery. All their brain power would be devoted to the 555.
>>
>>51972051
It's basically two op amps, each connected to one of two inputs of an RS FF, either set or reset. The RS high state triggers a transistor connected to the DIS pin (open collector - emitter tied to ground). One of the two op amps inputs is the trigger pin. The other ones on each op amp is connected to a reference made by three 5k resistors in series. Then you have the 1/3 Vcc and 2/3 Vcc limit levels.
>>
>>51970752
Is your battery starting to bulge?
>>
>>51972934
That's just how those are.
>>
>>51970752
Well done OP. It's good to see people learning the basics instead of skipping to an arduino and being unable to blink an LED without it.
>>
>>51970752
>>>/wsr/.
>>
>>51970752
Good job, if I wasn't lazy I'd buy you a breadboard. That's a great circuit to build as a starter and get some cool results. You can also change how fast it flashes by changing out the resistors and/or capacitors, the formula is on wikipedia, but that might be hard for you because you soldered them all together.

If you aren't dirt poor, go get yourself a breadboard kit
>>
>>51970810
>mailed
>>
File: Tux_Stencil.png (178 KB, 1609x1884) Image search: [Google]
Tux_Stencil.png
178 KB, 1609x1884
>>51970752
Going to guess this is LED oscillation circuit based on the configuration. Why on god's green earth don't you have a bread board anon?? Like $3 investment man
>>
>>51970752
Still better than apple's design team
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.