[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking tired of skype, its getting worse and botnettest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1450326099549.jpg (961 KB, 810x8815) Image search: [Google]
1450326099549.jpg
961 KB, 810x8815
I'm fucking tired of skype, its getting worse and botnettest with every new update, which alternative could I try to get my skype-normalfags into?
>>
M U M B L E

only if you don't want video.
>>
>>51967287
I just want text
What about retroshare?
>>
>>51967235
So, what happened to that guy? Did he get a girl and clean up his house?
>>
Mumble is most likely your best bet because default settings reads off the text in a voice and also has very low running requirements. An alternative to that is Raidcall but I suggest Mumble before Raidcall.
>>
Bleep
>>
>>51967364
>Did he get a girl and clean up his house?

that's wishful thinking if I ever heard it

Some of the people that let their houses get in this state are genuinely delusional

I hope for their sake they did but I am doubtful
>>
We use google hangouts at work. It's been a big win and people have stopped using Skype and go to meeting.
>>
>>51967235
Most foul disgusting thing I've ever heard of.
>>
Discord is pretty cool. You can run it in a browser instead of the desktop app, too
>>
>>51968342
I've hardly heard discord mentioned anywhere, yet suddenly everyone seems to be using it... What's the catch? Is it just a meme?
>>
>>51967364
I think he posted some more of his house a few weeks ago and not much has changed
>>
>>51967287
>>51967330
>>51967367
>>51968342
>>51968482
>Mumble
>2015
Try TeamSpeak. Installation is easy, program is lightweight and servers are very easy to set up.
I've been using mumble for years and recently switched to TS. Shit is so cash
>>
Do you have any more hoarding pics?
>>
>>51968987
WHATS HE HOARDING? BACTERIA?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.