[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So 6p is a great phone. Just bends a little easy, that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
So 6p is a great phone. Just bends a little easy, that's all. I bend mine on accident, but i bent it back. The only problem is that the button is curved now

How do I uncurve the button?
>>
>>51964557
BTW does the screen bend too?
>>
>>51964579
yeah it bent, but it bent back as well. it did not crack, surprisingly.
>>
why the fuck did you not return it immediately

this phone is pure trash and you're retarded
>>
>>51964557
lol
>>
>>51964603
i can't imagine a scenario in which google would give me my money back

they'd say it was my fault probably
>>
>>51964603
attempting to contact google atm

let's see what their customer support is like
>>
>>51964620
No they wouldn't.
You must learn how to get your way with customer service. Just say the button came slightly bent and you want to exchange it. Go on about how much you like the phone and how this is your only gripe
>>
>>51964919
it still looks bent, i couldn't bend it all the way back
>>
that is what people get when they buy thin phones instead of good phones
>>
>>51965052
/g/ always raves about how it's a good phone

i shouldn't have trusted them. this is fucking bullshit. it bent more than 15 days after i received it so now i'm completely fucked

never buying a google product again. they never even called back the fucking bastards
>>
>>51965150
>/g/ always raves about how it's a good phone

/g/ is filled with children who don't know anything at all. Huawei phones are generally a good buy at least the budget phones.

You should watch this guy for reviews: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTIaUH6PIvo

You might get the money back.
>>
>>51965225
i'm not getting the money back, the customer service rep said huawei suggested a third party repair

fuck this bullshit
>>
>>51965308
Did you say you didn't want a 3rd party repair?

They can bend the rules, just ask
>>
>>51965338
no, i didn't say that

what else can i say to get the money back? it's under warrantee evidently
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.