[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is what Youtube have turned into. A big ad. company. Even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Youtube.jpg (58 KB, 862x496) Image search: [Google]
Youtube.jpg
58 KB, 862x496
This is what Youtube have turned into. A big ad. company. Even when you have adblock plus enabled you won't be safe
>>
>>51964462
you watch shit you get shit suggestions
>>
>>51964480
Haha burn xD
>>
Marques Brownlee aka the biggest normie ever
>>
>>51964480
/thread
>>
>>51964462
> watching big YouTubers for Technology related stuff
>>
>>51964462
>accidentally leave youtube app while listening to music
>open the app back up
>"With YouTube Red, you can continue watching videos while using your other apps!"
That fucking pissed me off, because that should have been a free feature years ago.
>>
>>51964462
>why don't they just give me terabytes of their bandwidth for free?
>>
>>51964674
Remember when the YouTube app let you preload videos so you could watch them when you weren't on WiFi? Why did they remove that anyway?
>>
>>51964717
>Why should I spend my time and internet connection bandwith, for which I pay for monthly, visiting this website?
>>
You mean an ad-company is going to serve ads? How surprising!
>>
>>51964770
So they could add it to YouTube Red :^)
>>
File: file.png (352 KB, 411x411) Image search: [Google]
file.png
352 KB, 411x411
it's just not the same anymore
>>
>>51964787
>tfw YouTube RED unavailable in Poland
Give me my features back.
>>
>>51964462
Why did you think Google, an advertising company, purchased it.

This was their aim, and now that we are some years down the line we see It in full effect.

I have a friend who worked in security at the old YouTube building in burlingame, when Google bought them and moved in he was promoted to some special key guy position and would follow Sirgay all over opening doors, he remembers reading the boards on the conference. He use to tell me this giant conspiracy that Google only wanted to aquire them to push even more ads out to the masses. It look like now they've turned even the users into ad generators
>>
File: Capture.png (217 KB, 565x457) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
217 KB, 565x457
>>51964462
>>
File: you serious...jpg (70 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
you serious...jpg
70 KB, 300x300
>>51964462
>adblock plus
ublock is superior
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.