[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to change my mouse; the scroll doesn't work anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 87907.jpg (15 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
87907.jpg
15 KB, 350x350
I need to change my mouse; the scroll doesn't work anymore.
Any suggestion ?
>>
Whatever is cheapest on amazon, they're all the same
>>
File: razer-deathadder-respawn.jpg (44 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
razer-deathadder-respawn.jpg
44 KB, 500x479
Just get a right handed Razer Deathadder

I've only had two mice in the last 8 years. My first Razer deathadder was the guild wars edition from FOREVER AGO. It finally died last year, I bought the one in the picture as my new mouse. I just love the design and it feels larger/smoother in your hand than other mice.

It only have a total of 5 buttons (which for me is perfect) the side buttons are actually nice and easy to use not weird little buttons like in OPs picture.

Again Razer Deathadder and ones that look exactly like is are 11/10. I don't know about the other razer products but this mouse is FANTASTIC. (points to my pictures)
>>
>>51963067
Is it really that comfy ? Steelseries Rival is bigger by a little bit, and I'd think that it would be a little more comfortable than DA, but everyone says how comfortable DA is. No one comments on Rival, ever
>>
>>51963067
have owned both the g9x and DA, and the DA shits all over the g9x... g9x has a horrid middle mouse button, side buttons and worse tracking
>>
corsair m65
>>
>>51962765
scimitar rgb or m65
>>
>>51962765
get another one if you can find it, that's what i did. it's still one of the best gaming mice.
>>
If you don't play twitch shooters and want to buy the last mouse you'll ever need, I can express from personal experience that the Logitech MX Master Mouse is a comfy, stylish productivity tool, with options like 3 device profiles, switching from desktop to laptop to phone with one button press, additionally you have Bluetooth, wired or IR blaster modes.

Sadly all this comes with a $99 price tag
>>
File: 7646.jpg (43 KB, 499x382) Image search: [Google]
7646.jpg
43 KB, 499x382
>>51962765
Wow are you me?
Same mouse, I've had it for 7 years now. Still in perfect order but the mouse wheel is starting to jam.
I went to the store the other day to look for new mice, and they're all made of rubbery shit that'll wear out in a month. Send help.
>>
File: 1449886759411.png (89 KB, 469x346) Image search: [Google]
1449886759411.png
89 KB, 469x346
>>
For realz, the Razer DA is just a fantastic mouse for around the 50 dollar price tag.

Compared to the Steel series the DA is just nicer to hold and the side mouse buttons are more comfortable. Also the new DA 2.0 and the steel series Rival both use the same kind of mouse wheel which imo is a little "clicky" or something weird. I like the original style DeathAdder (the one in the previous picture)

It supports a smooth and responsive tracking that's good for any twitch shooters or artwork.

<----The same guy that posted the pic of the Razer DA

The new DA 2.0 has a funny mouse wheel imo but it still works great, I just enjoy the clear looking mouse wheel the original deathadder look.
>>
>>51962765
steelseries sensei raw
>>
File: elecom.jpg (565 KB, 800x5182) Image search: [Google]
elecom.jpg
565 KB, 800x5182
>>51962765
>>
>>51962765
Keep that one and don't scroll.
>>
>>51962765
I'm pretty sure my g9x scroll wheel started acting weird several months ago but I just fucked with it for a minute or two and it's been fine ever since
>>
>>51963998
Are they good
>>
>>51963867
>50$
>it's 71 euro where I live
For fucks sake
>>
>>51964042 the only elecom mouse I've got is the scope node, it's pretty cool but it's difficult for me to use in games, probably because my hands are fairly bigger than the average japanese
>>
>>51963435
Personally anon I think the Rival is far more comfortable than the Deathadder, but the bad thing about the rival is the side rubber that wears out over a few months. supposedly that's not happening with the new Rival 300 tho.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.