[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought diversity was a joke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 26
File: wtf.png (161 KB, 729x890) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
161 KB, 729x890
Look at this company (of course its a YC start up). They wrote this post about how the amount of diversity (in their TEN PERSON COMPANY) is "problematic" and how they are looking to hire to increase diversity.

So are they actually openly stating they are hiring based on gender and race? Isn't this illegal?

Can we get these fucking insane racists and sexists shut down or investigated? I know employment in the US is at-will but surely there are laws against hiring based on race and gender.

This shit needs to stop.

https://medium.com/@dget/diversity-starts-at-the-beginning-34f145bdb7a0
>>
In the non technical roles shouldn't it be 3/5 Asians not 3/10?
>>
>>51960934
>So are they actually openly stating they are hiring based on gender and race? Isn't this illegal?

As long as you are not hiring cis, white, straight males it isn't.
>>
>>51961420
SJWs are retarded
>>
>>51960934
Why do these people care so much about race and gender instead of their actual skills?
>>
>>51961448
Because they are racist and sexist assholes.
>>
>>51961448
Being socially progressive means being discriminatory to genetic features. To them, being socially progressive is more important than meritocracy.
>>
>>51960934
Who cares, with rules so stupid, they'll end up with stupid women and lazy indian poo people and their company will fail.

In my country, we get the best. And our companies thrives.
And foreigners don't stay in my country. They go to America.
>>
>>51960934
Pleas keep making threads like this. I love it when guys like you realize that their white male privilege turns around and doesn't help you in getting a job anymore.

>>51961420
It's marketing. Makes it easier to compare on the first glance. Why do you think monitors are advertised with a 16:10 ratio and not 8:5?
>>
>>51961489
>white male privilege
In what country? We don't even know of what you are talking about.
>>
>>51960934
The thing is, they're not racist or sexist. This is a mental illness and should be treated as such.
>>
Convinced any company that cares about this shit makes shitty products.

Mozilla prove me righter every passing day.
>>
>>51961489
OP here. I'm not white, and have had trouble finding work even though I have decent grades and work experience.

It seems like people 'in the know' with the right connections get jobs way easier than everyone else. If you read the article, they even mention that pretty much all of their hires have come from word-of-mouth and "I know a person"

Also I should point out that the diversity crusade is as much about asians and south asians as it is whites in the tech world.

Every time someone says shit about white privilege -- what about all the poor asians and indians who are imported here and locked down with H1Bs? They work their fingers to the bone and now make up one of the most successful demographics in the US

And their cultures reflect this in education too, so much so that even though affirmative action reduces the chances for asians and south asians to get into schools, STEM classes are *still* filled with them.
>>
>>51961597
>OP here. I'm not white

Then why are you bitching about practices which are the only reason you have a job?
>>
>>51960934
why do they have to split people up like that?

why can't they just say "we have 10 people in our company", and nothing more?
>>
>>51960934
The problem is too many Asians and too few whites, right?
If this is the US whites should be around 7/10 and Asians 1/10 to reflect the actual population.
>>
>>51961597
I think everyone ITT is in agreement that affirmative action is a joke. The most qualified person should always get the job. I can't understand how some people can rationalize the hiring of less qualified people on the grounds of trying to build a rainbow. These people are mentally damaged.
>>
>>51961489
>white male privilege
literally who?
>>
>>51961636
yep

sure, don't turn away talent based on race, but "we have 3 of each color!" is just retarded
>>
But the non engineering team is fine because the majority of it is women right?
>>
>>51961597
i'm white and have trouble finding a job because they want more non-whites, racist fucks
>>
File: hero_large2.jpg (250 KB, 1440x1383) Image search: [Google]
hero_large2.jpg
250 KB, 1440x1383
>>51961636
I agree with Apple. Less whites means more progress.

https://www.apple.com/diversity/

>>51961671
Ha ha.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-59-14.png (75 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-59-14.png
75 KB, 480x854
Here's some delicious diversity in Adobe's mobile apps.
>>
>>51961624
>Then why are you bitching about practices which are the only reason you have a job?
1. I don't have a job, good reading comprehension
2. Because I care about things that are wrong even if they benefit me (they don't by the way, which the post you replied to you was trying to point out: "Diversity" isn't just "anti white", its "anti successful demographic" -- in any company hiring for diversity I'd be at the same disadvantage that a white male is because my demographic (asian) is already prevalent in the field)

>>51961636
Affirmative action to 'build a rainbow' is moronic, but there is some semblance of an argument for it when you consider how difficult it is for people to get a higher education in the US. I don't know what the right way of helping to fix specific communities where rates of participating in higher education are extremely low but I can at least empathize with wanting to do *something*.
>>
>>51961634
white people are a minority in the united states, the should be at least 2 black and 2 hispanic guys.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-58-22.png (39 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-15-11-58-22.png
39 KB, 480x854
>>51961688
mmm...tasty...

Durga Ganesh <3
>>
>>51961688

>curry niggers all over the place

Well, the good thing is they at least will make sure that everyone does the needful. And isn't that the most important thing.
>>
>>51961680
They've been progressing downwards quite nicely since Steve Jobs passed away.
>>
>>51960934
How does "diversity" look like in schools and kindergartens?

:^)
>>
>>51960934
all the diagrams show is that even though they went out of their way to be "diverse", they still ended up with more qualified men than women.
>>
>>51961486
Ability is mostly predicted by the highly heritable IQ
>>
>>51961867
dats be rasiss
>>
File: 1444266781491.gif (500 KB, 300x268) Image search: [Google]
1444266781491.gif
500 KB, 300x268
>>51961872
>>
>>51961688

Serious question, why are all these tech companies suddenly so full of Indian people?
>>
>>51961518
This. Kekekekek.
>>
>>51961867

nah or else indian-americans would be poor
>>
why the fuck do people care about diversity if their company is that small?

haven't they heard about standard deviation?
>>
>>51963299

They have to start their diversity program early or else they will be denied a future for being too white and too male
>>
>>51963299
Probably not. Lots of them are talking about introducing quotas into small groups like boards.

>>51960934
Why are asians always so over-represented? Whites are under-represented btw.
>>
Black OR African American?
Just choose one, probably the latter since this company is comprised of faggots.
>>
>>51963348

they need to stop calling curry niggers 'asians'
>>
>>51963355
There's only one black or African-American too. Why can't he decide which he is?
>>
>>51960934
>business model is Buzzfeed + Crowdsourcing
Human resources is the least of their issues
>>
File: v7fGrMX.jpg (171 KB, 1920x1081) Image search: [Google]
v7fGrMX.jpg
171 KB, 1920x1081
Linus is a sexist and racist that only hires white males and a couple of gooks that do typical cinematography work.
>>
>>51963299
>>51961488

This company runs on free YC money. The business is to create enough "buzz" to be acquired. It's no about building a successful company in the first place.
>>
File: 1448198966747.jpg (65 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1448198966747.jpg
65 KB, 640x960
The fucking word "diversity" ticks me off, I can't even read it with feeling itchy all over my body.

Why is this happening?
Why is everyone so stupid?
When will this bullshit stop?
>>
>>51963783
>Why is this happening?
because "fuck you"
>Why is everyone so stupid?
because they're human
>When will this bullshit stop?
it's only just begun
>>
>>51963783
Less than 10 years, probably. In 30 years we'll joke about how dumb it was openly.
>>
File: 3a0.jpg (42 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
3a0.jpg
42 KB, 512x288
>>51961489
>16:10
>8:5
>>
>>51961693
>I don't have a job
If you keep making shitty threads like this instead of taking your head out of your ass and getting some work done and making connections irl it will most likely stay that way.
>>
File: woahlikeduudewesohighnow.jpg (144 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
woahlikeduudewesohighnow.jpg
144 KB, 600x900
>>51963919
>8:5
>1.6
>>
ITT: near-sighted idiots that don't understand the importance of diversity

Understand this once and for all retards: nurturing inclusion and understanding between different kinds of people is way more important to build a better future than making the best possible product with the best possible people in terms of technical prowess.

God I wish I could hate you all to death
>>
>>51964977

Keep being SJW fag.

Technical merit > your skin/naughty parts
>>
>>51964977
>God I wish I could hate you all to death
I wish I could use your hate to power my server. That way it could actually accomplish something.
>>
>>51961699
>Quality Engineering
fuck me I had to laugh irl like a retard
>>
>>51963893
>implying white males won't be a minority in every company by then

>>51964977
epik post my senpai I r8 9/11
>>
>>51965030
If the system ever fucks you in the ass, remember that you willfully defended it
>>
>>51964977
Oh yeah because people that have no qualms about acting in their own ethnic interests are suddenly going to stop doing that once they become a majority and treat the white minority really nice

yeah im sure thats gonna happen
>>
> 50% more men than women
> 80% of non tech roles women
> 100% of tech roles male
> bianary gender
> not sexuality aware

p r o b l e m a t i c
r
o
b
l
e
>>
File: 1422061552133.png (252 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1422061552133.png
252 KB, 511x428
>>51960934
> They wrote this post about how the amount of diversity (in their TEN PERSON COMPANY) is "problematic" and how they are looking to hire to increase diversity.

I don't get that. Who even worries about this? Who sits in a 10 man company and thinks "What would really improve things here is some black female engineers."
>>
>>51965405
You wouldn't understand.
And that's exactly why you are not making mad dough as developer for web applications in Angular 2 Alpha 55 with nodejs as backend while working on your iMac with a macbook docking station.
>>
>>51965405
The one business guy who has too much time on his/her hands.
>>
>>51960934
i call bullshit, they are just throwing up junk statistics to satisfy naive liberals.
>>
lol technology is the new housing bubble.

it's just desperate rich people looking to beat inflation buying up anything that moves looking for the next new hotness.

just lean back and relax and let the rich fuckers get rekt by their own greed.

this SJW bullshit is all just a show for free publicity.
>>
>>51963155
Indian IT education became breddy good in the last years and there are TONS of them and they are cheaper than native developers.
Us white boys are obsolete, or at least we face heavy competition.
>>
File: ANC+Infinite+power.jpg (59 KB, 599x450) Image search: [Google]
ANC+Infinite+power.jpg
59 KB, 599x450
They'd do great in South Africa
>>
You're discussing a blog post that received 0 (zero) comments on HN.

You're just as much of a c_u_c_k as this fag of a founder.
>>
>>51964977
this unironically
fuck off code monkey neckbeards
>>
>>51964977
>understand this once and for all retards

as a retard with mosaic down syndrome, how dare you, i will have you fired you fucking shitlord
>>
>>51965472
they're all plagiarists and lazy

i know someone whose job it is to fix their mistakes full time

they're a dime a dozen
>>
>>51961435
Well thank god in a trans, native, pansexual woman.
>>
>>51964977
>nurturing inclusion and understanding between different kinds of people is way more important to build a better future
Aka
>nurturing inclusion and understanding between extremely stupid people and people with superior intellect is way more important to build a better future
Indeed. You should do exactly what the fuck I say to you, because unlike you I know why we're doing this shit.
(Also, different kind of people don't really understand each other. The reason for this is that they're different. Would you have thought of that?)
>>
>>51965640
Yet replacing one high paid native individual with two not native individuals who have lesser employee rights is ever so tantalizing...
>>
>>51963471
He lives in BC. It's literally only Asians, and whiteys there.
>>
It's kind of baffling how liberals used to complain about racist hiring policies when they were a genuine issue that affected millions, but now decades later they're actually DEFENDING racist hiring policies. What's even more mindboggling is how they try to dismiss everyone who criticizes these racist hiring policies by lumping them together with the people who defended the old racist hiring policies.

It's almost like they started out with doublethink and when their doublethink was criticized they went into tripplethink or something.
>>
>>51965472
I'm pretty sure that other than doing code-monkey jobs they're pretty much useless. (Except for a select few who exists everywhere.) You're not much better being white if you can only do the same shitty code-monkey job. Except that you can probably do it better considering long-term benefits. However many companies don't care for long-term problems. That is until they meet with the clusterfuck they created and they're the ones who need to fix it. They hire someone actually capable when that happens.
>>
>>51960934
It's stupid how people try to hire like this to show others they are diverse. Really the whole point of diversity was to get a job without having your race or gender be involved. It's a real slap in the face to the older immigrants of my culture who came to Canada in the 60's when racism was really open. They had to fight to obtain a job, and even during work it was tough.
>>
why do white nerdy guys get so angry over antiracism?
>>
>>51965761
>fighting racism with racism
>>
>>51965761
b8
>>
>>51965761
Maybe because they have actually accomplished something unlike Raheej and they're the ones who need to fix every mistake Raheej makes. They also know that those (minority of a minority) sandniggers who actually could accomplish something had no problem finding jobs even before the forced diversity bs.
>inb4 taking the bait
>>
File: 0pjLMgz.jpg (2 MB, 1528x2136) Image search: [Google]
0pjLMgz.jpg
2 MB, 1528x2136
Why do people give a shit about some company's hiring policies? It's a startup even, nobody knows if they'll exist in 2 years.

SJW's and their cohorts are retarded but these fragile dandelions in the tech industry that overblow this shit and give those companies the time of their day are just as retarded.

Stop giving a fuck and watch how the madness slowly just disappears.

I don't like Trump but that guy really handles this shit well. He doesn't give a flying fuck about these SJW trolls and he's better off for it.
>>
>>51965761
People wouldn't have a problem with it if it was actual antiracism (i.e hiring people for their skills, not their gender or ethnicity), but because is actually racism (i.e people being hired or not hired because of their race or gender).

>>51965746
My guess is that it's all really connected with how people aspire to do great things or at least be part of movements who do great things. They've grown up seeing documentaries and reading in their school textbooks about the civil rights activists that were active in the 50's and 60's. Now that they're adults they want to do the same thing, but unfortunately for them the civil rights activists of the 60's were successful and there really isn't much institutional racism left to fight anymore.

They're like knights who want to slay dragons, but all the dragons have long since been slain, so they now attack whatever they think is a dragon even if it's actually a windmill.
>>
>>51965700
Didnt know that.
This is totally true. I Bus to work, I'll see Ike 3 black people a week in Vancouver.
Lots of brown people. But they seem solely interested in working for other brown people.
>>
>>51960934
> I thought diversity was a joke
It is. People who believe it's real, on the other hand, are not. Especially the ones who even act on their beliefs.
This:
>>51965832
>People wouldn't have a problem with it if it was actual antiracism (i.e hiring people for their skills, not their gender or ethnicity), but because is actually racism (i.e people being hired or not hired because of their race or gender).
>there really isn't much institutional racism left to fight anymore.
>>
>>51965857
Well that's the joke, they believe they're fighting racism with their racism that somehow isn't racism because it targets white people.

Liberal logic really has gone crazy as it's commonly believed that you can't be racist against white people and some of the crazier ones believe that white women can't be raped.
>>
>>51965847
He's a few minutes from Burnaby if i recall correctly. The local opulation is like, 50% white, 40% asian, 10% other.
>>
>>51965935
Yep. This shows the total lack of logical thinking from their part. They don't even know the definition of racism.
> it's commonly believed that you can't be racist against white people
Yeah...
>>
>>51965935
I'd really not call these people like this libreals.
Since they seems to very anti liberty. Or any core liberal principle.
Look at the University racism protests. These people are fascists.
>>
>>51961489
Yeah being good at your job is "white male privilege" and it no longer helps you get a job anymore because the companies hire now to meet some arbitrary quotas instead of helping their bottomline.

I had originally prepared a longer writeup but accidentially pressed escape which closed the fucking reply window.

Have a nice day and please kill yourself.
>>
>>51961597
Affirmative action is reverse racist nonsense and I honestly can't believe that someone with the same GPA as me can get into better schools just because their a different color than me.
>>
>>51961695
White kids are a minority not white people in general.
>>
>>51966016
*they're sorry
>>
>>51965935
Pretty much this >>51965989

I don't get why these people are called liberals in the U.S.
I'm a liberal and I'm nothing like that shit. I just want maximum individual civil rights minus the anarcho-capitalism that libertarians seem to promote.
>>
>>51965989
Hitler lost and another group of fascists is filling the vacuum
>>
>>51965989
This.
>>
>>51960934

They may just be doing this to better their odds of receiving funds and (financial) support from larger companies that want to buy into the "progressive" fad.
>>
File: ICE.jpg (674 KB, 2126x1095) Image search: [Google]
ICE.jpg
674 KB, 2126x1095
>>51966000
There's nothing wrong with companies that care more about diversity than making profit. If what the company does is wrong or stupid, they'll go under.

I own a business and I've occasionally hired someone over someone more qualified, because of a bunch of secondary and tertiary factors. Private business owners should be able to hire whoever they want. If they want to hire people with six fingers or albinism, so be it.

The problem are those who give those companies media coverage, because their panties got in a bunch.
>>
File: 1436437721161.gif (311 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1436437721161.gif
311 KB, 500x500
>>51965321
>tfw you secretly want to be fucked in the ass
>>
File: girugamesh_guy[1].png (173 KB, 630x374) Image search: [Google]
girugamesh_guy[1].png
173 KB, 630x374
>>51961699
DURGA GANESH
>>
>>51965434
Even a chromebook(preferably with a nonshitty screen) can do that :^)
>>
>>51966087
No, Libertarians do not support that. Capitalism is generally good. Anarchy is generally not. Capitalism bridled properly beats any other system.
>>
File: anti-sjw.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
anti-sjw.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>51966140
>The problem are those who give those companies media coverage, because their panties got in a bunch.
Picture related
>>
>>51966180
>Capitalism bridled properly beats any other system.

I agree, I'm a big advocate of Ordoliberalism but so far all Libertarians I've met have been mostly in favor of Austrian economics and its whole "unrestricted free agent"-theme of pseudoscientific economics. To them Keynes is literally Marx and Friedman is a dirty statist pig and so on and so forth.
>>
>>51966140
>Private business owners should be able to hire whoever they want.
What if they only want to hire white people?
>>
>>51966317
The only reason these SJW fags have any leverage is BECAUSE people get so uptight about it.

Bill Burr said it best, whoever gives these retards even an ounce of attention or, Jehovah forbid, even apologizes to them is a fucking idiot. That dude gets attacked by SJW's the whole time, you know what he does? Not give a fuck and they move on. That's it.

>>51966343
Should be totally legal. I also think businesses should be able to refuse certain customers. I don't see how it's an issue, they'll lose customers and someone else will gain some. All good. I'd rather go to a place that wants to service me, than to some that's forced to.
>>
>>51965405

>I don't get that. Who even worries about this? Who sits in a 10 man company and thinks "What would really improve things here is some black female engineers."

Faggy SF fuckwads
>>
File: Hhhehehe.jpg (56 KB, 498x333) Image search: [Google]
Hhhehehe.jpg
56 KB, 498x333
>>51966163
>>
>>51966387
>Should be totally legal. I also think businesses should be able to refuse certain customers. I don't see how it's an issue, they'll lose customers and someone else will gain some.
At least you're consistent. It seems the way most of these people think is that discrimination of any kind should be illegal unless it's against the people that make up the current majority demographic in the US.
>>
>>51966387
>The only reason these SJW fags have any leverage is BECAUSE people get so uptight about it.
Eh? Do you read what you write before you post it or are you just trolling?

The reason they have leverage is not because there are people who are against their idea of "racism is not racism if it targets white people", but because there are so many people who support their idea of racism not being racism when it targets the "right" group of people. Saying that people have power because there are people who disagree with them doesn't really make any sense whatsoever.

Power comes from support of a person, an idea or a company, not the lack of support or even there being resistance against said thing.
>>
>>51964977
Please contemplate suicide.

Diversity is a myth. It will be the end of the human species. NOTHING good ever develops from "diversity." Want to live in one of the most diverse places on Earth? I recommend Detroit.
>>
I don't give a shit. When these companies go under they deserve what they get.

Shame that when they go under by spending 80% of their budget on women outreach that the rest of the workforce has to suffer.
>>
>>51966509
>Saying that people have power because there are people who disagree with them doesn't really make any sense whatsoever.

Seems to work for Trump. He flips his shit, people get angry, media covers him because ratings, his points go up, he flips more shit. Rinse and repeat.

The whole SJW business is pretty similar. Back when that one feminist cunt released a "game" depicting characters suffering from depression or whatever, gamers got uptight about it, which in return made news sites and blogs and shit pick it up and cover it, that cunt sold so many copies because of the catalyst of hate from dipshits who aren't stoic enough to not give a fuck.

That particular flavor of SJW's were born on the internet and spread their shit mostly over the internet. It's not difficult to realize that the dynamics of the internet, whether it's hate coverage by anti-SJW or not, is what allows these cunts to grow in numbers.

Of course, wouldn't expect an autist to figure that out.
>>
>>51961626
Because not being discriminatory is racist.
>>
>>51966570
I'd say it's considerably bigger of a problem than that.

When they go under their management will also lose their jobs and then end up getting new jobs running companies that didn't have these "diversity" programs. At their new jobs these managers will start running more of these "diversity" programs and while they companies may not all go under, they will suffer financially and people who don't fall under various "diversity" programs will lose their jobs.

This stupidity of "Judge a man by the color of his skin, not the content of his character" (yes, it's a deliberate corruption on MLK's "I Have A Dream"-speech) really does need to end, but I have a feeling that it's already gotten past a threshold where it simply can't be stopped anymore.
>>
>>51966323
OK, I see what you mean. I have an idea of true Libertarianism in my mind. I like that idea and I think it would work. The problem is, many people who call themselves Libertarians do not share that vision. I believe those people do not understand the true vision.
>>
>>51966727
>I'm a true Libertarian, the other's got it wrong

Every Libertarian ever.
>>
>>51960934
>surely there are laws against hiring based on race and gender.

Only for cis white scum
>>
>>51961420
>1.5/5

Theyre probably just simplifying or someone may be mixed. Top kekk
>>
court case = Fisher Vs. University of Texas

the US supreme court has made comments that sounds like they will kill affirmative action.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisher_v._University_of_Texas

Justice Scalia wrote a one-paragraph concurring opinion, stating that he still holds the view that he first expressed in his concurring opinion in Grutter: "The Constitution proscribes government discrimination on the basis of race, and state-provided education is no exception

Justice Thomas wrote his own concurrence, stating his reasons for overturning Grutter, and ruled that the use of race in higher education admissions violated the Equal Protection Clause.

He also wrote that he believed that such admissions programs may actually be more harmful: "Blacks and Hispanics admitted to the University as a result of racial discrimination are, on average, far less prepared than their white and Asian classmates...the University’s discrimination does nothing to increase the number of blacks and Hispanics who have access to a college education generally...any blacks and Hispanics who likely would have excelled at less elite schools are placed in a position where underperformance is all but inevitable because they are less academically prepared than the white and Asian students with whom they must compete".[29]

In her dissenting opinion, Justice Ginsburg explained her reasons for affirming the Fifth Circuit's ruling. Noting that the university's 10% plan admitted students regardless of their race, she argued that "the University’s admissions policy flexibly considers race only as a 'factor of a factor of a factor of a factor' ... and is subject to periodic review to ensure that the consideration of race remains necessary and proper to achieve the University's educational objectives ... As I see it, the Court of Appeals has already completed that inquiry, and its judgment, trained on this Court's Bakke and Grutter pathmarkers, merits our approbation"
>>
>>51961489
Any kind of privileged turning on you doesn't make any sense, because a privilege is inherently a good thing. If you're getting a disadvantage from what race you are, it's called discrimination. Also, it's not marketing to have a pie chart add up to 70%.

But I know your angle. I get you. You're just pretending to be dumb and an SJW so people think all SJWs are as dumb as you are. I support your cause, brother :^}
>>
>>51966618
Trump had support from the kind of people he goes for well before he started making nonsense statements at debates broadcast on national TV. Him saying all these things is pandering to an already existing audience, nothing more, nothing less.

SJW's where ruining things years before Zoe Quinn inadvertently exposed that the gaming press doesn't have any journalistic standards by successfully getting herself and her game publicity by sleeping with a journalist. The press didn't like it's dirty laundry, of which there was a lot, discussed in public so it labeled everyone who criticized their lack of standards and Zoe Quinn's lack of morals by lumping them in with the people sending Quinn death threats.
>>
File: 1424646249586.jpg (48 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1424646249586.jpg
48 KB, 630x420
>>
>>51961712
DO THE NEEDFUL

chucking Microsoft
>>
File: danger5-2.png (1 MB, 1284x856) Image search: [Google]
danger5-2.png
1 MB, 1284x856
>>51965405
You've clearly never met one of these vc startup CEOs

They literally are the dumbest people ever and sit around reading top 10 ways to make their startup more profitable

One is marketing

How do you market your shit company? Get in blogs and social media

How do you do that?

Bullshit social issues like minimum wage, women and diversity
>>
>>51965640
Yeah, instead of paying 5 white men, you pay less for 4 DESIGNATED CODERs and a single white guy.
>>
>>51967211
>black and hispanic grades rising over time
They're artificially increasing the scores of minorities more and more over time, aren't they.
>>
>>51967211
Asian should be flipped with White on that chart.
>>
>>51965472
The only advantage they have really is being cheaper

Because their programmer quality is complete shit
>>
File: 1450152164223.jpg (110 KB, 1171x540) Image search: [Google]
1450152164223.jpg
110 KB, 1171x540
>>51964977

this is the best bait I've ever seen
>>
>>51968017
Obvious bait is bad bait
>>
>>51966796
but there are three asians total and all of them are in non technical roles

so it would still be 3/5 people that are asian
>>
>tfw brown as fuck mestizo living in spicland
>tfw going to college to study software engineering
>tfw no game developing jobs here
am I fucked?

would it be easy to just move to usa, right?
Colombia btw.
>>
>be white person
>allow society to be hijacked by hostile semite group
>wonder why things aren't going well for you

White ppl be dum as fuck desu baka.
>>
>>51964000
The same could be said about you.
>>
>>51970861
Or maybe it's because there's more combined minorities and faggots than there are white people
>White ppl be dum as fuck desu baka
There are so many things wrong with in that incoherent babbling, that I don't even know where start. Please, just do the world a favor and kill yourself you welfare leeching parasite.
>>
>>51971596
>Or maybe it's because there's more combined minorities and faggots than there are white people

Where? As far as I can see white people are still the majority in US. Not for long though, since you're all literally paying for other ethnic groups to out-compete you (foreign aid, AA, all dose social programs), kekek. Stay mad butthurt snownigger.
>>
File: 1449803230876.jpg (19 KB, 300x320) Image search: [Google]
1449803230876.jpg
19 KB, 300x320
>>51971704
>mfw I'm Cuban and you're just downright retarted
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/07/06/its-official-the-us-is-becoming-a-minority-majority-nation
>>
>>51971885
>becoming
If things keep going the way they are whites will eventually be <50% but right now they're still 60-65% I think.
>>
File: 1446334702209.jpg (245 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1446334702209.jpg
245 KB, 1280x1109
>>51965830
>>>/reddit/
fuck off
>>
File: github old rug.jpg (104 KB, 660x440) Image search: [Google]
github old rug.jpg
104 KB, 660x440
They will learn their lesson in time, merit will always prevail as you can't stop progress. This self destructive behavior will always catch up with these people, they're leaving those more qualified available for competitors to scoop up while they settle for someone less applicable but at the same cost.

Outside of just merit I hope they see the irony in their racist/sexist actions, they're effectively marginalizing everyone who is not a white male, this is actually on par affirmative action, ask the black communities their opinion on that subject and how well it turned out for them.
>>
>>51972367
THAT CHARACTER MAKES ME SO FUCKING ANGRY
>>
>>51966387
>Jehovah forbid

Don't you have family members to shame into joining your cult?
>>
>>51967923
The Chinese and Japanese get lumped in with Seamonkeys, pinoys, Indians, and other shitty Asians, that's what drags their score down
>>
File: 1416612162925[1].jpg (74 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1416612162925[1].jpg
74 KB, 625x626
>>51964977
>>
>>51960934
>"oh no 100% of our techincal people are men"
>literally five technical people
>what is sample size
>what is statistical significance
>>
>>51961688
I've actually used this app before, there's absolutely no reason why it should've taken more than 3 people to make.
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.