[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some interesting places in the dark web /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: The Mariana's Web.png (1006 KB, 1324x633) Image search: [Google]
The Mariana's Web.png
1006 KB, 1324x633
What are some interesting places in the dark web /g/?
>>
>>51958984
It's not really that interesting for non-degenerates. If you are not trying to download cp, buy drugs, diy weapons and bombs or fund terrorism.

But government surveillance might move regular websites like 4chan to the dark Web when President trump shuts it down.
>>
>>51958984

I've never found any. It's either random shit or CP 99% of the time.

Though the only ones I've tried are TOR and Freenet.
>>
Tor library was always by far the best place. Tons of information, free books, lots of coding books etc
>>
>>51959034
>>51959039
>>51959058

Thank you all : )
>>
>>51958984
pm me and I'll tell you
>>
>>51959164
Go on.
>>
>>51959039
I tried freenet 4 years ago and it just seemed like a wasteland, is there actually anything there now or am i just bad at searching?
>>
>>51959192

I found it interesting for awhile, lots of random personal websites that are fun to explore and there's a few huge indexes of websites on the front page now that I don't recall being there awhile back.

Just gotta be careful with the "complete" index, again, lots of CP that isn't labeled as such.
>>
>>51959187
sent ;)
>>
i found a .onion once that was just a site covered in squares, millions of them, you could zoom in and out to find more and more smaller and smaller squares

there were 4 red dots, and a few blue dots, the red dots were able to click the squares to make them smaller and smaller, kind like a x^2 kind of thing, every click turned one square into 4

all 4 of these people were clicking the squares in just the right places, and i noticed a line form, so i zoomed out

BAM mona, fucking, lisa. they were making the mona lisa out of clickable squares, it was really impressive, they had a chat page aswell and apparently they do a different picture every day

that was years ago, and ive lost the link, but i like to think that somewhere, 4 people with an audience of less than 10 are enjoying some art made of squares
>>
>>51959660
Also know as fractals...
>>
>>51959660
That sounds fucking cool
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.